[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
 few more detail pictures for P5000

[IMG]
[IMG]
Compare with My GTX980M
Size is same and has similar layouts too.

[IMG]
Fit perfects with my M17X R4
I did upgrade my Heatsink with 3rows for CPU and 6rows for GPU for keep it cool.

[IMG]
Here is What Bios shows up.
I got Win10 64bit with EFI boots.
I tried with Single PEG but failed.
Seems Pascal only support eDP signal for screen.
I guess If I change to 3D screen, might works for Single PEG use. Update me If anybody has tips for this.

[IMG]

Here is How it shows out in Windows 10

[IMG]
As there is no official driver for P5000 for laptop's yet, most of information not shows out correct specs.
But as you cans see it has 16GB VRAM and 2048 shader units.

[IMG]
This is 3DMark Fire strikes for P5000
check for more details with this links : http://www.3dmark.com/fs/11422803

I did some of tests and decide to wait official driver come out from vendor's or nVIDIA.

It's not working 100% performance yet, but still can feel how powerful Graphics card it is.

• 1 year later...

I have a M17X R4 and a M18X R2. I ordered one P5000 in Asia and get it hopefully before Christmas. ;)

Some question: How is the heat situation with the P5000? You mentioned that you update your CPU heatsink (3 tubes) and GPU heatsink (6 tubes). Where did you buy those? You wrote that the display port is not working with the P5000 or did I misunderstand? Because to work with external monitor is very important for me. That's why I ordered the P5000. I will sell my Lenovo W530 and want to use one of my Alienware for graphics work and gaming. 

#Edit: I misunderstood and read DP for display port but you mean eDP, the display connection of 120Hz FHD 3D displays. I got one in Germany for 90 bucks and will install this next week. First I will test it with GTX 1060 and then (wenn arriving) with P5000... I will keep you updated.

Has anybody experiences in installing the P5000 in Alienware M18X R2?

Edited by MessiWessi