mEx-I

Error 43 Msi ge60 with gtx 1060

Hi i have an msi ge 60 2pc and i am trying to install egpu exp v8 the gtx 1060 zotac 3gb, but i have the error 43 . 

haw i can resolve this ? , with the 650ti no problem  , plz need help

I'm running the 6GB version of the same card and had a similar issue with error 43.

I rolled back to Nvidia Desktop drivers - 368.81-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql

My setup is working perfectly now.

Just make sure that you completely remove the old drivers and when you install the 368.81 - choose the advanced option and choose the new install to overwrite previous driver profiles.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Psycha
      Hello, I'm on an alienware m17 r4 and am trying mod my vbios for a 970m 3GB msi. I've managed to get the max boost with an increase in voltage, however I believe my voltage settings maybe unstable. When attempting to load programs capable of high gpu usage capabilities, the gpu begins to become pretty unstable. would anyone be able to provide assistance? I have both my edited and original roms as well.

*update

I'm not sure how to delete this thread but disregard this please. I've figured out the issue.
    • By Say
      Wlc,
      I want to create an afermarket diy cooling solution for my laptop.
    • By Brian
      The new leak of NVFlash version 5.513.0 with their new RTX GPU (Turing) support is now available in our download section. This includes support for NVIDIA's new RTX 2080 Ti, 2080 and 2070 desktop GPUs. As always, use caution when reading/writing vbios files as you can potentially brick your card and void your warranty. 

View full article
    • By Brian
      The new leak of NVFlash version 5.513.0 with their new RTX GPU (Turing) support is now available in our download section. This includes support for NVIDIA's new RTX 2080 Ti, 2080 and 2070 desktop GPUs. As always, use caution when reading/writing vbios files as you can potentially brick your card and void your warranty. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.