Apologies for the spam Read more... ×
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
mEx-I

Error 43 Msi ge60 with gtx 1060

Hi i have an msi ge 60 2pc and i am trying to install egpu exp v8 the gtx 1060 zotac 3gb, but i have the error 43 . 

haw i can resolve this ? , with the 650ti no problem  , plz need help

I'm running the 6GB version of the same card and had a similar issue with error 43.

I rolled back to Nvidia Desktop drivers - 368.81-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql

My setup is working perfectly now.

Just make sure that you completely remove the old drivers and when you install the 368.81 - choose the advanced option and choose the new install to overwrite previous driver profiles.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Brian
      Following the release of NVIDIAs new 436.02 driver which I mentioned in an earlier article here, I've decided to make a quick and dirty video showing off NVIDIAs new Sharpen filter which is part of their Game Filter feature. It works with the most popular APIs including DX 9, 11, 12 and Vulkan and can be set on a per-game basis with granular settings of 0-100 unlike AMDs RIS which is limited to Navi and lacks DX 11 support.

View full article
    • By Brian
      Following the release of NVIDIAs new 436.02 driver which I mentioned in an earlier article here, I've decided to make a quick and dirty video showing off NVIDIAs new Sharpen filter which is part of their Game Filter feature. It works with the most popular APIs including DX 9, 11, 12 and Vulkan and can be set on a per-game basis with granular settings of 0-100 unlike AMDs RIS which is limited to Navi and lacks DX 11 support.

• By Consumerofmulch
      Hello!

I have recently acquired my Dell Inspiron 15 7000, and I am interested in building an egpu setup for it. It has a USB-C port. Any recommendations/guides out there?

thanks.
    • By Soapy
      I reversed the input polarity on my m15x jack after a botched psu repair. Computer worked fine, but overall power control is messed up. System only boot on both battery and psu, no battery charge, and a very low battery drain (arround 6wh).

I aways had battery issues whith my 8 years old m15x after my original battery died. Bought a new one two years ago, didn't work. Checked on upower, basically no info on manufacturer, power or history. So i refunded and used the system hooked on the psu as usual. In August i bought a new one, worked flawlessly for a day. The next day the battery died from nowere. Checked upower, bus was ok, battery was charging extremely slowly (6wh), history showed subpar disharge before shutting down. I got mad at this point, decided that psu was to blame. Opened it, checked everything, noticed some wear on the male jack. Resoldered it, connected on computer. Nothing happened, so i checked the voltage. That's when i realised that i screwed up big time. I swaped the positive and negative wires. Decided that one mistake was enough, so i sent my m15x to a trusted repair shop (latter found that they just hooked the battery and gave me back as soon as it booted, they didnt even open it). Got my pc a week later, but the battery didn't charge . Worse, it was slowly discharging (same 6wh as before), and it needed both the psu and the battery to turn on. At 65%, it worked as usual for my college semester, but the battery is dead, and so is my computer. I bellieve i burned some voltage controller or something. I'm pretty competent at soldering thing's (evem smd components) when i know what to do, and i can understand simple circuit's, but when i got my hands on the m15x datasheet i got overblown. I cant make heads or tails about it. I aways lurked this forum and i bellieve your guys are the best when it comes to finding creative solutions to technical problems concerning microelectronics. I followed a guide in this forum as a teenager to upgrade this same computer to a gtx680m, overclocked stuff, got custom bios, and had a lot of fun learning. The m15x is a deprecated platform, but it's a part of my history that i dont want to let go.
      So please guys, help me.

• By Brian
      Well that didn't take long for NVIDIA to respond to Navi. The new 436.02 Game Ready Driver adds the following features:

Game Ready
      Provides increased performance and the optimal gaming experience for Apex Legends, Battlefield V, Forza Horizon 4, Strange Brigade, and World War Z
      Gaming Technology
      Adds Beta support for GPU Integer Scaling Adds Beta support for Ultra-Low Latency Mode Adds support for new Freestyle Sharpen Filter Adds support for new G-SYNC compatible monitors Driver release notes: https://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/436.02/436.02-win10-win8-win7-release-notes.pdf

This isn't the old max pre-rendered frames setting, its supposedly a new improved algorithm that matches AMDs anti-lag feature for Navi.

Next up is support for integer scaling which Intel recently announced but it seems NVIDIA beat everyone to the punch. Unfortunately, this is only for Turing for now:

Additionally NVIDIA has created a new filter for FreeStyle simply called "Sharpen" which improves performance and visual clarity that is supposed to be on par with RSI but with much broader support and granular adjustment. According to Eurogamer, "They also point out that the amount of sharpening can be adjusted from 0 to 100 per cent, applied on a per-game basis and works with games across all major graphics APIs: DX9, DX11, DX12 and Vulkan".

Finally, the driver brings with it some game performance improvement, including very popular titles like Apex Legends which sees up to 23% boost at 1080p:

Overall a pretty solid release, it had some issues earlier when it was released with GeForce Experience being force installed but it should be remedied by now.

View full article

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.