P377sma-1070N Display (b173zan01.0) blackscreen

Darcoder

Seems like it is still trying to output to your other screen, as if the old signal is still being sent with the new screen in. What did you use to mod the cable? Linux seems to bypass it is what I am understanding. I am going out on a limb here, but when you have formatted your laptop, was the new or old screen in? As you say you can't get an output so I am assuming you put the LG one back in just to get a picture? 

1 hour ago, AKRoxborough said:

Seems like it is still trying to output to your other screen, as if the old signal is still being sent with the new screen in. What did you use to mod the cable? Linux seems to bypass it is what I am understanding. I am going out on a limb here, but when you have formatted your laptop, was the new or old screen in? As you say you can't get an output so I am assuming you put the LG one back in just to get a picture? 

i allready tried with battery cmos, fresh ws 7 8 installation.

My original panel was an lvds screen, then i updated to lg 120Hz. These both  screens have hotkey working and non gsync certified

AUO 4k or 2k has a mooded edp ( by myself ) and they are gsync.

My modded cable is just a new edp cable to connect each pins correctly. But these 4k or 2k displays work perfectly ( without hotkey) with 980m ( old maxwell supported gpu.

these green line or this big yellow is my 4k screen, it happened after i accept to instal the nvidia driver. 

Edited by Darcoder

Not sure resetting CMOS will be the same as physically installing windows using the screen you want working on. Install using an external display then try the nvidia drivers. If you get the first driver version that supported 1070's not the latest and try that. See what happens?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk