Help! Clevo P650RP6-G Drivers

Hey guys, I recently bought a clevo p650rp6-g. Initially I had a lot of problems with the seller as he was delaying everything which was absolutely irritating. I knew I shouldn't buy it from him, but he had the best deal and I was with limited resources. Anyway, the notebook came without any system installed. In the package were drivers included. I installed both windows 7 and 10 and tried the drivers on both of them and in both cases I had different problems. The laptop was also advertised with led colored keyboard. I have found no software, which makes me control the colors (unless the hotkey FN+F4 which only lets me adjust the brightness of the backlight (white)). I have also failed to find any online drivers that are more different from those, included in the CD and that actually work. I am really irritated, because I had very high expectation for this product and now I find that there is absolutely no support for it online....I would be glad if you could help me!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the link for the drivers:

https://www.sagernotebook.com/drivers.php?cat=645

P650rs-g is the same as the NP8152, so you don't need to worry about compatibilty. Sager, the US based importer for Clevo, just renames the laptops (idk why though).

Edited by clamyboy74
mo' info