eGPU Enthusiast

Setup 1.30 Discussion

On 10/1/2016 at 3:20 AM, dooku655 said:

Hi, i tried to run Setup 1.30 on Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro and Dell Latitude 7350. Both with Intel Core M-5Y71. After select "menu baset" in Setup Menu i recive information about not recognize chipset.

The error that you are facing is because of poor versioned drivers. Thus, check the version of drivers if they are old then  uninstall it and replace it with new one. If after updating drivers there is no change in situation then your system needs proper diagnosing and troubleshooting. For this purpose check Dell Latitude 7350 Manual

I found a website from which i get rid out of this type of error issue, now you can also check this
once for getting rid of it completely from here: Error

Hi tech-geeks,

i did a DSDT override (endpoint 56.25GB) and have a whitelisted wifi. If i do a undo-whitelisting with DIY eGPU Setup 1.35, successfully. My Nvidia GPU is detected, and i can start Win10 with nandos: PCI compaction 1# - method (endpoint 56.25GB-36b :: eGPU only :: no). 

QUESTIONS I have:

1. My USB/hdmi-sound not working (found solution: Likely a PCI contention issue. Recommend setting up Setup 1.x, configured with a pci.bat (resulting from PCI compaction on your primary GPU + eGPU) prior to chainloading Win7. That doesn't helped).  I did all nandos PCI compaction 1# - 4# and ** - methods, my Win10 starts only with with 1# (no sound) and 3# (no usb). 

Can i do anything with different with DIY eGPU Setup 1.35?

2. With DIY eGPU Setup 1.35, my notebook runs min. 10fps slower than with the standart-method. 

Is that normal for standart-method?

Note: With standart-method: Poweroff your eGPU. Boot Win7. Standby (not hibernate) your system, poweron your eGPU, resume your system.

My notebook runs a beast and all function (hdmi-sound + usb)

Thanks

On 08/01/2016 at 8:49 AM, Tech Inferno Fan said:

Pls email me to discuss. Email address is on first post of this thread.

Same problema here! Can you help me? sorry for digging this old thread, life and death situation.

Good evening dear friends of the Forum.

I have some doubts and problems and accuracy of help.

I have the following notebook

HP Envy 17 - 17t-j100
With a following configuration
Core i7 - 4700m
16gb ram
hd grapics 4600
GT740M Nvidea

I wanted to know how I do and what would be the best egpu model to use, if I need the softwear, the DIY eGPU 1.3 and if I can buy it for the mercado livre softwear.

Thank you

---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarêsCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCórsicoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMarataMongolNepaliNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioShonaSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTailandêsTajiqueTâmilTchecoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUsbequeVietnamitaXosaZuluPortuguês

Excuse me:
Remembering that I bought a model of the cheapest PCE164P-N03 version, but I installed it on the Pci card of the secondary note. but the video card in all tests did not recognize in the notebook, and the same always called before the notebook, never connected after the power of the note, always before, also tested on the pci of the wi-fi card anyway so it was still possible to call before.

Kind regards.

Unknown intel chipset found. Update R:\core\intel.txt including version with your chipset info, run ichip clear to clear variables then run ichip to confirm your chipset is found.

Please help me.I can not download intel.zip

Posted (edited)

Edit: Received the email with the software ;)

Has anyone bought the software lately? Do you know how to get in touch with the developer? I made the purchase but received no email. I tried to contact via email and Facebook, but I haven't had any feedback so far.

Edited by MatheusKS

On 3/1/2018 at 7:30 PM, MatheusKS said:

Has anyone bought the software lately? Do you know how to get in touch with the developer? I made the purchase but received no email. I tried to contact via email and Facebook, but I haven't had any feedback so far.

We're no longer affiliated with him so can't help you there. 

On 3/2/2018 at 3:30 AM, MatheusKS said:

If you have bought from developer it MUST BE 1.35 , he does not do 1.30 ;)

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:51 PM, eGPU Enthusiast said:

Try this see if work? intel.zip

Hello, Would you mind reuploading the intel.zip file to another location?  It seems to be inaccessible for me. I have the same problem: "[ichip] Unknown intel chipset found. Update R:\core\intel.txt..."

I have the processor Intel i7 -7500u 2,70ghz... someone solve this problem?

Hello Everyone

I used to play games with my egpu setup 2 years ago no problem. After a while I sold my graphic card (Gtx 970). 

Nowadays I am trying to setup the system again. All setup is same it is just a Gtx 770 instead of Gtx 970. 

I can disable my dGpu with the setup. My laptop sees my eGpu, installed the driver. But When I try to play a game laptop is trying to use iGpu

instead of Egpu why could that be. 

Deleted and reinstalled driver few times.

Could it be a power supply problem Fans of the msi gtx 770 are working all the time.

Thanks.1.thumb.jpg.3d2e185686ab0635596c1a96c7b86db0.jpg

bon travail!

Posted (edited)
On 28/9/2016 at 10:54 PM, Tech Inferno Fan said:

As for your ACPI BIOS error, suggest you test if this is because of your DSDT override OR due to your BIOS seeing your eGPU on boot and configuring an unstable system. For the latter, can use delay switches on your eGPU adapter to hide the eGPU from the bios during a cold boot: https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/forums/topic/8947-mpcieec-egpu-troubleshooting-steps/

Hi, I can not access the link above .. I have that problem and I can not solve it with the DIY 1.35 I wait for your help. Thank you!

Edited by deksube

Hello anyone here 

Im done Install Driver Nvidia and then success , i try restart Windows and then Open Nvidia Control Panel but cannot open 

Link Screenshot

Here