Setup 1.30 Discussion

eGPU Enthusiast

I recently built my egpu setup with the PE4C v2.1 and a GTS450 Superclocked. I got everything to install just fine and I have set global setting for everything to use the GTS450 through the Nvidia Control Panel. I also set Physx to use the GTS450 as well. Even after all of this, I'm still not getting any boost in performance at all, it is practically the same as when I used the Intel HD3000.

Laptop: HP Probook 4530s

CPU: i3 2330m 2.2Ghz

RAM: 4GB

IGPU: Intel HD3000

I am using the Expresscard slot which I believe is a PCI-e 2.0 X1, I am also using internal LCD since I'm trying to set this up without the need of an external monitor since I'm going to use this in college and likely won't have a lot of space for a monitor.

Is there something I'm missing that is causing me to stay at low performance?

APPLE IPHONE 6 PLUS FACTORY UNLOCKED GSM/CDMA 4G LTE GLOBAL SMARTPHONE

ACTIVATE WITH AT&T, T-MOBILE, VERIZON, SPRINT OR ANY CARRIER WORLDWIDE

GUARANTEED TO HAVE A CLEAN ESN/IMEI AND TO BE ICLOUD UNLOCKED!

YOU CHOOSE: 16GB/64GB/128GB STORAGE

YOU CAN CHOOSE : SPACE GRAY/GOLD/SILVER

APPLECARE WARRANTY!

Our Prices :

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128GB $470

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB $440

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB $400

========================

Apple iPhone 6 128GB $420

Apple iPhone 6 64GB $380

Apple iPhone 6 16GB $340

OFFERS & PROMO : BUY 2 AND GET 1 FREE / BUY 5 AND GET 3 FREE

INCLUDES IPHONE 6 PLUS, CHARGER, LIGHTNING SYNC CABLE, HEADSET WITH STORAGE CASE

INCLUDES ORIGINAL PACKAGING

All iphone orders will be shipped ship between 2-3 hours of order date.

We guarantee that all the products that we offer for sale are 100% authentic and genuine, and directly from the manufacture.

Guarantee

Shipping :

Our shipping within the United States and outside USA is Free . There are discounts for purchasing multiple products.. We only ship to confirmed addresses. We ship via FedEx,UPS & DHL.

Our prices are better than good. They're guaranteed! We're confident you'll find the best prices at our store. if you find cheaper elsewhere, we will give you this price minus 10%.That’s our Best Price Guarantee and it’s just one of the ways we help your business grow.

Payment :

We accept PayPal, Western Union, Money Gramm, Bank Transfer.

Customer Service :

We are available any time at the store Monday-Saturday 08:00 - 9:30 pm & Sundays 11:00 -7:00 pm. feel free to contact our store directly Through Phone call, or send us a message through email.(acecommunicationsukltd @ g m a i l . c o m)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.