EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Sign in to follow this  
Kal1bur

G75VW cooling issue

Hey, I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for a little guidance. I still run my G75VW as it still plays anything that I really have any interest in playing. However, lately I've noticed some severe FPS drops and began to investigate. It appears to be thermal throttling from what i can see and I just cannot seem to keep the temperatures down even in CSGO after a few maps so I have decided to do a complete disassembly, and thorough cleaning as well as changing out my thermal paste for some coollaboratory liquid ultra. My question is, is there any way to set a more aggressive fan profile? Nothing I try seems to work and the fans don't appear to be ramping up until I'm almost at max temps. Any thoughts?

You can use this: 

or this: 

Edited by Klem

Change thermal past, when I looked at my graphic card all of the thermal pad were melted and not even touching the memory chips on the video card