Latest News
  • Apologies for the downtime. We had to update our backend and theme.
  • We will continue pushing updates.
  • Apologies for the downtime. We had to update our backend and theme.
  • We will continue pushing updates.
Sign in to follow this  
J95

GeForce 376.33 WHQL - 376.48 HF - 376.60 HF

J95    956

Game Ready
  •Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, Obduction, Titanfall 2
  •Battlefield 1, Civilization VI, Steep: Open Beta, Tom Clancy’s The Division Survival DLC, Watch Dogs 2

Game Ready VR
  •Eagle Flight, Obduction, Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope, and the Oculus Touch launch titles

New Features
  •Enhanced the performance and quality of the motion vectors provided by the Motion-Estimation-Only mode of the video encoder, specifically in stereo VR use cases.

This version adds several security improvements.

Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
  •Titanfall 2 - disabled SLI

3D Vision Profiles
  •No 3D Vision profiles were added with this version.

3D Compatibility Mode Profiles
  •No compatibility mode profiles were added with this version.

Windows 10 Fixed Issues:
Install the Display Container via co-installer. [200228206]
  •[375.86, GP104] Corruption in YouTube video playback when two or more videos are playing at the same time in Chrome. [1843100]
  •Clean up the escape calls that use physical addresses. [1626231]

Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7 Fixed Issues:
  •Install the Display Container via co-installer. [200228206]
  •NV_ESC_ID_NVAPI_REPORT_WFD_HOTPLUG and NV_ESC_ID_NVAPI_ENUM_DISPLAYIDS_EX don't validate the size of input, causing a KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. [1808374]
  •Clean up the escape calls that use physical addresses. [1626231]
  •NVL_ESC_ID_COMMON_REGISTRY_ACCESS escalates user privileges when the registry is accessed. [1359976]

Software Module Versions
  •NView - 148.03
  •HD Audio Driver - 1.3.34.17
  •NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.16.0318
  •GeForce Experience - 3.2 (3.2.0.91)
  •CUDA - 8.0

Windows 10

64-bit
  32-bit 

Windows 7 & 8.1
 64-bit
 32-bit

J95    956

GeForce Hot Fix driver version 376.48

Today we released a new Hotfix driver that addresses the following issues:
  • Workaround to fix incorrect Folding@Home work units
  • Random flashes in Just Cause 3
  • Some issues that could lead to Battlefield 1 crashing
  • SLI texture flickering in Battlefield 1
  • Corruption in Wargame: Red Dragon game

Windows 10:
  64-bit
  32-bit

Windows 8.1/Windows 7:
  64-bit
  32-bit

J95    956

This is GeForce Hot Fix driver version 376.60 that addresses the following:

• Battlefield 1 crash on some Kepler based GPUs
   •  Dark puddles in Battlefield 1
   • Random black screen in DOTA 2

Windows 10:
  64-bit
  32-bit

Windows 8.1/Windows 7:
  64-bit
  32-bit

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Lanius
      Hi everyone, I have an AW 17 (2013) on which i installed a gtx970m. So far I have always been able to mod the drivers and play with no major issue. After driver 373.06 (Yeah it got out a while ago, i started playing again recently) all the drivers i tried to mod and install do not work. I mod the inf file (nvdmi) with the subsys, then remove driver signature enforcement and install them, they install and everything looks fine on paper: nvidia control panes correctly states the number of the driver, in the control panel i read the hardware has no problem and the driver is updated. I set the options so that every game is run with the graphic processor, but for every game i run (I tried with several different ones) the computer always uses the shitty integrated graphic card. Does anyone have an idea on how i can fix this? thank you all for your help.
    • By xerman
      Hello all! Im posting this here in hope to receive some orientation or help regargind my egpu project.

I have my old and trusted Acer 5750G and I’m still using it everyday for work. I’m a photographer and it has worked quite well with some upgrades:
      -Upgraded i5 to i7 2630qm.
      -Upgraded ram, 8gb to 16 gb.
      -Upgraded HD to SSD.

Some facts:
      – I have the unlocked bios so I was able to set the mpci port as “hot pluggable” and I can also deactivate the dedicated nvidia 630m from the bios itself.
      – I have bough this case [PCIe PCI-E EXP GDC External Laptop Video Card Dock / Laptop Docking Station (Mini PCI-E interface Version) ] that will arrive home in 10-15 days.
      – I have ordered a wifi usb card.
      I was thinking in getting a nvidia 1060 6gb and plug it to my old laptop using the mpci port. I ask for your advice and knoledge regarding this:
      1- Is this a good card choice?
      2- Will I face any problem with my setup or there is something important I should take into consideration?
      3- Will software that uses CUDA (photoshop and premiere, for example) get reinforced with the new card?
      4- How much processing power will get lost for the “small” port I will be using?
      Thanks a lot again, and sorry for my english mistakes!!
    • By ShineGlizzy
      Hey whats up guys and gals? New member but have been researching here for quite some time.
      I have a...

2011 Alienware M17x R3
      i7-2630QM CPU
      16GB RAM
      Nvidia GTX 460M GPU
      Windows 8.1 Pro x64

I happened to find a good deal on ebay after a heated bidding war lol. So basically I want to upgrade the GPU to get a liitle more performance out of her. A few games have some terrible lag as Im playing. Ive been looking on ebay and doing research on a new one for the past couple weeks. Should I go with a 580m or save the extra money and get a 680m or a 780m? Something along that line. I dont wanna spend too much on a newer GPU. Any opinions would be appreciated!

• By Palet97
      I would like a custom vbios in order to overclock more than 135mhz my gpu. My pc is a Rog strix gl502vt with a gtx 970m 3gb.
      Here's the bios i currently have installed.
      Thanks for the support

GM204.rom
    • By jonec016
      Hi guys, I need some help from you guys if you wouldn't mind.  I'm useless

Specs:-

Samsung RV520
      8gb DDR3
      I7 2720qm @2.2ghz
      1x HDD 500gb
      1x HDD 300gb
      Nvidia GTX 650 Ti BOOST
      EXP GDC BEAST 8.5c
      DIY Setup 1.3
      DELL 220w PSU

After a lot of messing around I have managed to get this egpu to work when downgrading to 2gb, Which makes me think I just need to change my TOLUD to get it to work. I have read and tried to make a successful DSDT file however I don't really know what I'm doing with these driver edits and haven't been able to get it to work particularly the error fixing on compiling the dsdt.

However When I did have it working on 2gb ram. I ran heaven Bench, The GTX 650 under load makes strange noises and crashes the display driver multiple times. Could any of you more knowledgeable individuals give me a hand please  Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.