• Announcements

• Brian

Introducing T|I Marketplace/Classifieds!   11/24/16

After a long wait, Tech|Inferno now has a Marketplace/Classifieds section where all registered (promoted and above) members can participate in selling, trading and seeking out items. This service is free to all members to use as they wish. Currently all ads last for a period of 14 days before they expire for promoted users. Those users belonging to T|I Elite, Contributor, Developer and Moderator have access to 30 day ad periods that are featured   Some easy rules to remember: Do not post multiple ads of the same product. Do not advertise here if you are a retailer or business. You must contact Tech|Inferno for advertising space. Keep ads civil, do not try to lowball members. You may contact them in private via PM if you feel their price is not to your liking. Harassing members will result in an infraction. It is recommended you have Heatware/eBay feedback to establish trading credibility.    Tech|Inferno assumes no liability for any sales posted in the Classified section. Always use common sense when buying/selling with traders and ask for their heatware/ebay feedback!   Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J95

GeForce 376.33 WHQL - 376.48 HF - 376.60 HF

3 posts in this topic

Game Ready
  •Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, Obduction, Titanfall 2
  •Battlefield 1, Civilization VI, Steep: Open Beta, Tom Clancy’s The Division Survival DLC, Watch Dogs 2

Game Ready VR
  •Eagle Flight, Obduction, Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope, and the Oculus Touch launch titles

New Features
  •Enhanced the performance and quality of the motion vectors provided by the Motion-Estimation-Only mode of the video encoder, specifically in stereo VR use cases.

This version adds several security improvements.

Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
  •Titanfall 2 - disabled SLI

3D Vision Profiles
  •No 3D Vision profiles were added with this version.

3D Compatibility Mode Profiles
  •No compatibility mode profiles were added with this version.

Windows 10 Fixed Issues:
Install the Display Container via co-installer. [200228206]
  •[375.86, GP104] Corruption in YouTube video playback when two or more videos are playing at the same time in Chrome. [1843100]
  •Clean up the escape calls that use physical addresses. [1626231]

Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7 Fixed Issues:
  •Install the Display Container via co-installer. [200228206]
  •NV_ESC_ID_NVAPI_REPORT_WFD_HOTPLUG and NV_ESC_ID_NVAPI_ENUM_DISPLAYIDS_EX don't validate the size of input, causing a KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. [1808374]
  •Clean up the escape calls that use physical addresses. [1626231]
  •NVL_ESC_ID_COMMON_REGISTRY_ACCESS escalates user privileges when the registry is accessed. [1359976]

Software Module Versions
  •NView - 148.03
  •HD Audio Driver - 1.3.34.17
  •NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.16.0318
  •GeForce Experience - 3.2 (3.2.0.91)
  •CUDA - 8.0

Windows 10

64-bit
  32-bit 

Windows 7 & 8.1
 64-bit
 32-bit