[Alienware - Clevo - MSI] Aftermarket Upgrades Driver Support - Modded INF

J95

GeForce 347.90 MS Update

*Optimus* AW17 switch to Integrated before installing drivers.

nv_whql.inf_v347.90_AW17_M17x_AW18_M18x_GTX_980M_970M_880M_780M_680M.zip

• Thumbs Up 5

I'll give this new version a go in the morning. The Intel graphics drivers were downloaded in the Intel update program they supply with the original graphics driver I think. I never went to an outside source for it, but do remember running the Intel update utility.

I'll give this new version a go in the morning. The Intel graphics drivers were downloaded in the Intel update program they supply with the original graphics driver I think. I never went to an outside source for it, but do remember running the Intel update utility.

Best driver so far...;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh definetly! My benchmark scores have gone up and I can probably OC even more if it's not for my PSU tripping!!
- well at least it doesn't throttle. Thanks heaps J95!!!! :)

LOL...finally...;)@chiefule you got it!...;) This driver proves that I was right all along, unfortunately the discussion is reduced to clock-block drivers & vBIOSes 'ingenuity', it has nothing to do with my PEG throttling fix though.

• Thumbs Up 1

GeForce 347.90 MS Update

*Optimus* switch to Integrated before installing drivers.

How do you switch to Intel on R4 with A13 BIOS? I think Fn+F7 only switches off Intel so that dedicated is the only GPU in device manager. If I install this driver following the usual modded inf driver install procedure, after Windows loads I only get the black screen. All the drivers install fine though (second time I tried checking 'Perform a clean installation' with the same result):

post-16277-14494999682185_thumb.gif

How do you switch to Intel on R4 with A13 BIOS? I think Fn+F7 only switches off Intel so that dedicated is the only GPU in device manager. If I install this driver following the usual modded inf driver install procedure, after Windows loads I only get the black screen. All the drivers install fine though (second time I tried checking 'Perform a clean installation' with the same result):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14413[/ATTACH]

Only AW17 users, switch to dedicated before installing drivers.

Hey Champ you got the INF for the Clevo machines??

Here you go http://forum.techinferno.com/nvidia/9434-geforce-347-90-mod-desktop-mobile-900-series.html

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh definetly! My benchmark scores have gone up and I can probably OC even more if it's not for my PSU tripping!!

I was referring to 347.88... Haven't tried 347.90... Can u make a mod for 347.90 for Optimus mode plz?

Install using this .inf >AW17< >Feedback< You've got 40 secs/DDU...;)

It does not work, it fails to install with the modified inf. The graphics driver just says failed, I have driver enforcement disabled. (however all the other drivers are gone, like miracast audio etc) which is good because miracast usually cases the system to crash. However nvidia update tries to install instead of geforce experience. Round 3 on the next inf mod?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14413[/ATTACH]

Optimus as I have stated, is being worked on by j95.

It does not work, it fails to install with the modified inf. The graphics driver just says failed, I have driver enforcement disabled. (however all the other drivers are gone, like miracast audio etc) which is good because miracast usually cases the system to crash. However nvidia update tries to install instead of geforce experience. Round 3 on the next inf mod?

Try this.

• J95 pinned this topic