T|I Battlefield 3 64 Player Server

Brian

Would you be interested in seeing a T|I BF3 Server and possibly donating towards it?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in seeing a T|I BF3 Server and possibly donating towards it?

• Yes I'd be interested.
    • I'm too far and my ping would be too high so for me it wouldn't be of any benefit.
    • No, not interested.
    • Maybe (see reply in thread)

Staff Sargent, Nice pics. I'm an SSG in the Reserve component. I spent three years in Iraq. Jan2004-Jan2005, 2007-2008, and 2009-2010. Spent the first two tours as with an MP BN, and the last one doing MI as a contractor. :D AFG is set for 2013. I work in the MI field, but spent my first tour as a convoy security gunner. Had a great time in the desert. Is it odd that being in that environment is strangely addicting??

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder

Some screens from tonight, the server is finally getting busy! Hopefully we reach capacity soon on a regular basis, Metro was just tons of fun.

post-5-14494992319679_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494992320352_thumb.jpg

post-5-1449499232104_thumb.jpg

post-5-1449499232172_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494992322364_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494992323086_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494992323899_thumb.jpg

post-5-14494992324582_thumb.jpg

it was fun to see you all at the TI server, i might be there soon. BTW my gaming id is not wbabt007, but you will figure it out soon.

PS next time dont ask me if i am jamie joker5150, lol brian rofl.

Edited by wbabt007

• Founder
No, better invest this money in the "Back to Karkand" DLC.
anything i should know at all ? i saw some questions regarding the patches ?I don't mind playing in Russian BTW cause i speak it, but i still prefer English.

There's a nice and easy to follow instruction on the site you linked. I recently had to reinstall BF3 cause of my SSD crash, and it was really simple and easy. All you need is the big language package and the files of the latest patch. Then change a couple of entries in the registry and you're set.

The only issue I had was when buying the DLC, but that's with either of the versions. It takes a short time to get active, and you have to completely log out and then get back in, else it won't work.

Hey guys, I got a new suggestion for another map. As Metro Rush isn't very fun when there are few players, maybe get that replaced with Conquest Large @Seine Crossing? We could do the same thing we do in Grand Bazaar where we do Alleyway (B) dogfight but in this map:

http://randomnade.com/img/uploads/images/Seine_Crossing_Conquest_64.jpg

We fight for East Bridge ©. Both sides have maps and bases either side of the river. With multiple points of attack, it is a great map. I'm looking forward to hearing some of your opinions :)

• Founder

Seine Crossing is a great map, I always have fun with it on a packed hardcore server. Lets see what the others say..personally I was thinking of bringing back all the maps including B2K.

• Founder

I can cycle metro more than once in the map rotation and also add in more maps like Seine crossing, b2k maps like wake island, karkand and maybe a couple maps with jets and choppers.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Edit: here's our new map list which is still subject to change:

post-5-1449499232599_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brian

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder

Some more changes to the BF3 server:

• Grand Bazaar Squad DM added to rotation.
  • Operation Firestorm (conquest large) added.
  • No M320/Rocket Launcher rule removed for Metro.
  • !Punish/!Forgive system implemented.
  • The server will talk smack to players on occasion.
  • Server will mock suicides.

• Founder

I'm not sure if that can be changed individually. I'll have to check.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Edit: Ok I installed an adaptive ticket plugin that will change the amt of tickets based on # players on the server. So it will no longer be fixed at 1000 tickets (250% of base) anymore. The default tickets is 400 for the server so here are the new settings (% of default 400):

post-5-14494992379852_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brian
  • Thumbs Up 1

@svl7 do you know if the plain version of BF3 will work on the server... Do i need to buy any add on or dlc to play on the server? Im going to need to install everything again and have most files but im wondering if later updates messed up my last patch i did is there easy steps for our version?