EXP GDC Drivers not reconised

s_lapking

A client just dumped his laptop to be fixed, he has a dell latitude e6410, Windows 10 pro, with the NVidia nvs 3100m and he bought a exp gdc beast v8 external pci-e with expresscard, a nvidia gt 610, a 300w atx power supply and an pcmcia to express card adaptor! Now unbeliveble the system find the external pci-e dock, but is recognised by the system as an Artista WDDM 3D bus, and the card as a multifunction device. What ever I do I cannot install or make the system recognise the external card! Is the Artista drivers the wrong one's? What drivers should be installed for the dock? Any help is appreciate is for a pensioner...

Edited by s_lapking
Missed fact

• 2 weeks later...

I thought so, now I got the right cable (mini pci-e), it recognise the card but or after it load windows 10 after 5 minutes the screen goes black or the NVidia control panel tell me that I have no monitor connected! both card recognised and drivers installed, but I cannot use any of the NVidia panel excluding the nview...