Alienware 17 R4 (GTX 1080) vBios Request

DeeX

@Prema

Hello M8, how are you? It was brought to our attention that the voltage of our GPU on our AW 17 1080 model is not ideal and too low. 

I was told that the only way this could be fixed was by a custom vBIOS. Attached is a spreadsheet that showcases the difference between the Clevo and AW voltages and clocks. 

I know that you must be busy with Clevo BIOS(s) etc, however I figured since you had blessed us in the past, I would mention it so you knew about it and maybe could help us eventually. There are a lot of loyal Alienware users that are spending much time tweaking, repasting, and hoping. We are not far off but this is a hurdle for us. 

We will reach out to Dell to see if they can do something about it but we are not holding our breath. 

I appreciate you taking the time out to even read this message. 

I hope all is well. 

Best Regards. 

GPU-Z_Sensor_Log.zip