4x eGPU macos problem

Slang

Hi. I have build 4 egpus stations based on Akitio and 980ti. After eGPU Script i can work with two of them on Sierra. But when I plug 4 of them (no matter if i use two thunderbolt cables(2x2) or one (1x4)) my imac 5k won't boot and it's stuck not even making a startup sound. The same thing with three. Only two gpu's setup works perfect. Can anyone have any idea what can be wrong and how to fix this? Thank You 

P.S. I have also tried the bootcamp and windows 10 sees all 4 of them but only one is active and renders in octane bench. I have the same problem with booting as in macos, so i have to do it by hot plugging thunderbolt cable.

There are bandwidth and TB controller limits, you may have hit them.

When I use eGPU on 2013 nMP and also plug in a PCIE SSD in another bus, it slows down or quits.

Despite Apple's glorious promises, the tech is very limited. 2 might be "as good as it gets" in OS X.

Does Windows show any of them with Error 12? Can you connect a disobey to any or all of the 4 in Windows?