• Announcements

• Brian

Introducing T|I Marketplace/Classifieds!   11/24/16

After a long wait, Tech|Inferno now has a Marketplace/Classifieds section where all registered (promoted and above) members can participate in selling, trading and seeking out items. This service is free to all members to use as they wish. Currently all ads last for a period of 14 days before they expire for promoted users. Those users belonging to T|I Elite, Contributor, Developer and Moderator have access to 30 day ad periods that are featured   Some easy rules to remember: Do not post multiple ads of the same product. Do not advertise here if you are a retailer or business. You must contact Tech|Inferno for advertising space. Keep ads civil, do not try to lowball members. You may contact them in private via PM if you feel their price is not to your liking. Harassing members will result in an infraction. It is recommended you have Heatware/eBay feedback to establish trading credibility.    Tech|Inferno assumes no liability for any sales posted in the Classified section. Always use common sense when buying/selling with traders and ask for their heatware/ebay feedback!   Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HANS VOLKBERG

modded drivers 375.76

1 post in this topic

Hey people i have some nvdia driver problems with my alienware m17r4 gtx 870m !So can you tell me how could i run 375.76!When i try installing it doesnt recognise my gpu! I have disabled my DSE!I cant install any new drivers pls help!!At the moment im with 344.75

Edited by HANS VOLKBERG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Madoka G
      Hello everyone,

I am an M17X R4 owner running WIN10 AND currently upgrading my laptop from an 7970m to a 970m.
      I have already successfully transferred my 970m to the motherboard and windows has detected the the gpu in device manager, optimus mode is enabled and the intel graphics are also detected.
      The laptop is currenlty booting in full UEFI mode and running bios A11 stock.

Currently I am experiencing issues with getting the 970m to run, my Intel graphics keep running only but i can see the 970m is installed and the settings can be changed from the nvidia control panel and can be benchmarked using FurMark.
      I managed to modify an nvidia driver using the device hardware ID's (not sure if that is the issue) but i think the main reason why the 970m is being used is because i require an unlocked Bios to change which GPU it runs on?

Everything up until this point has been an interesting learning curve and i feel i have almost cracked it. 
      what do you all think, any advice would be much appreciated by myself and my laptop
      Im no expert on the matter but if anyone wants any advice from my experiences above i would be happy to help the best i can. Thx

• By AleksR17x
      Updated inf specific for Alienware M17x R4 - 880 GTX

384.76 - W10 64bit

1198 - SUBSYS 057B1028

Modded/updated Vbios highly Recommended

Instructions (for Win 10 64bit):

DDU have to be disabled (Windows Test Mode in right bottom corner)

1.: Download NVIDIA Driver package

http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/384.76/384.76-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe
      Let it unpack and cancel installation

2.: Go to C:\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\384.76\Win10_64\International\Display.Driver
      overwrite the supplied nvdmi.inf over the one in the folder.

3.: Run setup.exe and let it install the new driver.

nvdmi.rar
    • By AleksR17x
      Being an Audiophile i had to get all the functions up and running for my Almost new R4

How to get updated driver.. and Thx control panel to work under windows 10 64 bit (who has 32 installed on an R4 anyways)

I have DDU disabled always, Windows 10 in Test mode.

Do this after all the other drivers/apps are updated, NVIDIA, Visual C etc.

Fix:

1.:ownload the latest driver for the Recon 3Di chip itself. This specific driver package is for a later revision that has another firmware on the effect side so the Control Panel does not work.
      But we are not after that here, we need the latest driver so it will work optimally in W10.
      http://www.dell.com/support/home/no/no/nobsdt1/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverId=D6NF4

2.: Thx Control panel:
      Download the standard Audio driver package M17x R4 / M18x R2
      https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER00384156M/2/Audio_Creative_W74_5NJ7K_A01-Setup_ZPE.exe

3.: Right click the exe file and extract the contects to a random folder.
      Go to Program files\Creative\Sound Blaster Recon3Di\Sound Blaster Recon3Di Control Panel
      Copy the contents of this folder over to Program Filesx86\Creative
      Make a shortcut to the desktop. Run it, and you have control over all settings  

(optional) Delete the Newer Recon 3Di control panel folder if you installed that with the newer package that does not recognise the older Chip.

• By FPSmadMEDIC
      Thanks to Joedirt recently for setting me up with a custom vBIOS for my ASUS ROG G750JM. I am having a little trouble figuring out how to adjust my voltage. Once the vBIOS is flashed the voltage is baked in so the slider does nothing. Joedirt took care of me plenty so I dont want to go hounding him for this advice and would rather ask the community. I can get the voltage to run at 0.987v or 1.193v one is not enough and the other is too much even with no OC it gets the GPU too hot too fast I would like to learn how to adjust the Voltage Table so that I can get 1.06-1.1v on my chip so I can OC and still not over heat. The stock vBIOS set it at 1.034v which I could OC my Memory +450mhz and my core +135mhz no problem. I would like to run at +280mhz or 1300mhz core and +395mhz Memory or 1450mhz Memory but that is not stable at 0.987v and gets to the 92c temp limit super fast with 1.193v. . .