Best GTX 1080 SLI Laptop

I kind of plan to get a notebook that handles 2 1080s in SLI in 2017 after I sell my desktop and current laptop, there are very few choices:

MSI GT83 Titan SLI - SPECIALTY: Mechanic Keyboard

Asus GX800 - SPECIALTY: Watercooling

Clevo P870X(DM3-G) - SPECIALTY: Desktop CPU

All of these have their own features, and all of them have their own ups and downs.

I would like to hear your opinion about which laptop you would buy(if you could or can) and why. I want you to disregard looks because that's pretty subjective.

Or would it be best to wait for the 2017 Acer 21x Predator that will feature a whooping 21 inch Curved Display, a mechanical keyboard and 5 cooling fans? But I fear this one will be quite pricey and it's weight will be quite something to consider as well.

So... give your opinions.

Edited by Grimm6Jack

The Asus cooling is a bit appaling and even with the ginormous water cooler gimnick it will heat a lot, because the water cooler is just a small chamber that is soldered over the heatpipes so its a pretty poor thermal interface.

The MSI's I have hands on experience with them, and they have decent cooling, but you must use two AC's for full performance.

The Clevo, no hands on experience, but it also seems a decent system and the desktop cpu may be a plus.