Hi All,

I have recently purchased a dell 770m to revive my M17X R3 with a broken 580m inside.

• I have flashed it to the unlocked A12 Bios, Disabled integrated graphics, set the display mode to PEG, and disabled integrated audio.
  • It could boot with the 770m but it was not detected, so the vbios needed flashing. I tried flashing to a 770m Dell vbios, however the PC will not boot with the GPU in now.
  • Upon doing a blind flash back to the default A12 bios, I can get the laptop to boot without a GPU, but with a GPU it hangs on the red bar on the bios splash screen.
  • I need to know how to blind flash my GPU back to a working BIOS, every attempt using END+power in just seems to reset the default bios, re-enabling iGPU etc.
  • I have a memory stick prepared with a better 770m BIOS along with nvflash and an autoexec.bat file, however I cannot get it to boot as it just hangs on the splash screen with the GPU in.

Thanks,
Alex

TL;DR - GPU has a bad BIOS, how do i re-flash it if it can't boot.