Looking for P157SM, P157SM-A laptop frames

Khenglish

My P150EM's hardware is doing great, but the laptop frame itself has deteriorated to unacceptable levels. The P157SM frame is considerably stronger, and thus I would like one to replace my ailing P150EM frame. I am looking for anyone who has a full frame in good condition they are willing to sell, either by parts or as a full unit. What I need are all the plastic parts. Parts such as keyboard and speakers are not required.

Compatible frames are P157SM, P157SM-A, np8250, np8255. Please let me know if you have one you are interested in selling.

If no one has a P157 series frame, then I could get a replacement P150 frame as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently bough a p750dm2-G to replace my P157SM; it has a fried CPU, and I suspect that the Prema VBIOS were a bit too much for the power supply because it would crash on me when I was gaming.

I did do some mods on the case in an effort to improve cooling which can be found at https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/forums/topic/9694-hardware-mod-p157sm-cooling-overhaul/#comment-144375

I did find a site that would sell replacement bottom covers if the mods I made to mine are unappealing.

PM me if interested