GT72VR GTX 1060 unlock power limit

brruno

So, i have a GT72VR with a 1060 , and after some testing i saw that it is beeing underused.
Even using MSI Afterburner the core only reaches ~1800Mhz (in 100% usage , and 9000Mhz on the memories ). This happens because it reaches the Power limit ( 100% , and its blocked) ; is there a custom BIOS (or any other way) to unlock it ?
In terms of temperatures it has more than room for it, it only reaches ~75ºC at ~60% fan speed, and it has a 230W PSU (more than enough to push the 1060 further)

Thanks 

Edited by brruno

• 4 weeks later...

As far as I can tell there is no magic Pascal Bios Editor, and knowledge about Pascal VBIOS is not much, nor it is distributed information.

Comparing que VBIOS to a desktop one might not be the best thing to waste time given the differences between the systems.

No portuguese in here it seems, I understand, its an international forum and what not..

• 10 months later...