• Announcements

• Brian

Introducing T|I Marketplace/Classifieds!   11/24/16

After a long wait, Tech|Inferno now has a Marketplace/Classifieds section where all registered (promoted and above) members can participate in selling, trading and seeking out items. This service is free to all members to use as they wish. Currently all ads last for a period of 14 days before they expire for promoted users. Those users belonging to T|I Elite, Contributor, Developer and Moderator have access to 30 day ad periods that are featured   Some easy rules to remember: Do not post multiple ads of the same product. Do not advertise here if you are a retailer or business. You must contact Tech|Inferno for advertising space. Keep ads civil, do not try to lowball members. You may contact them in private via PM if you feel their price is not to your liking. Harassing members will result in an infraction. It is recommended you have Heatware/eBay feedback to establish trading credibility.    Tech|Inferno assumes no liability for any sales posted in the Classified section. Always use common sense when buying/selling with traders and ask for their heatware/ebay feedback!   Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
afmatei1981

m18xr1 ram oc how to?

1 post in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By J95
      Please follow the instructions below.
      • Specs.
      • Device manager ->Display Adapters ->Details ->Device Description ->Hardware Ids, post results (request).
      - Extract downloaded driver using 7-Zip/winrar.
      - Extracted Nvidia...International\Display.Driver folder\ -> copy/overwrite nvdmi.inf
      - Nvidia...International folder\ -> run setup.exe
      - Windows 8 - disable driver signing
      Command Prompt (Admin) Win key + X Type:
        bcdedit /set {current} testsigning yes -> "The operation completed successfully" ->reboot ->Install drivers.
      Exit test mode, cmd (admin).
        bcdedit /set {current} testsigning no ->reboot.
      - Use DDU to remove previous drivers/GPU installations (Nvidia & AMD), create restore point then select first uninstall option (safe mode).
      GeForce 334.89 WHQL
      Modded nvdmi.inf v334.89 AW M17XR2/R3/R4 3D + M18XR1/R2 GTX 680M / 780M
      Modded nvdmi.inf v334.89 AW M18XR1/R2 GTX 680M / 780M SLI Enabled
      - - - Updated - - -
      Quadro Notebook Driver 334.95
      PhysX 9.13.1220
      - Extract
      - Nvidia...International folder\ -> delete the following folders:
      Display.NView
      Display.Update
      Display.Optimus
      NVWMI
      - Display.Driver copy/overwrite nvdmwi.inf
      - Nvidia...International\ -> run setup exe
      - Install Physx -> reboot
      Fire Strike NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-3940XM,Alienware M17xR4
      [
      nvdmwi.inf_v334.95_AW_M17XR2_R3_R4_3D_M18XR1_R2_GTX_680M_780M.zip
      nvdmwi.inf_v334.95_AW_M18XR1_R2_GTX_680M_780M_SLI_Enabled.zip
    • By rummenagu
      Hi all,

I want upgrade my GPU but I have doubts about wath to get:

FIREPRO M6100 --> 150EUR
      GTX 680M --> 250EUR

I think that the best choice is the GTX680M but the price is more expensive but I don´t know if the performance&compatibility difference between them worth it.

ALIENWARE M15x
      PSU150W
      8GB RAM

Thank you.
    • By technos
      I release here today my personal BIOS for the M18x R2. It is based upon svl7's unlocked A11, Swick's mods to A11, and I have changed back the boot images to default Alienware and Intel logos, as well as reverted the atheros LAN oprom back to the default version that does not take up extra boot time. All other modifications done by swick and svl7 remain intact. Copy files from zip to root of usb in a usb-dos environment, run flash.bat. Simple. Tested by me on two of my M18x R2 systems, works without issue. I take no responsibility if you brick your system, flash at your own risk. Only thing left to do is to somehow enable 2133 for sandy bridge CPU in M18x R2 motherboard.

Remember, give thanks to svl7 and swick for their initial work on this. I release this freely to the public, nobody should pay for this.

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5dGmVHDQ7iuNERzYkMwMW1RMDQ/view?usp=sharing

• By HANS VOLKBERG
      Hey people i have some nvdia driver problems with my alienware m17r4 gtx 870m !So can you tell me how could i run 375.76!When i try installing it doesnt recognise my gpu! I have disabled my DSE!I cant install any new drivers pls help!!At the moment im with 344.75