X7200 <-> P570WM GPU Heatsinks

Doki

Hello,

i recently bought a x7200 with one gtx 680m in it. now im planning to upgrade to sli with an other gtx680m.

but i can't find a heatsink with fan.

so the question is: does the p570wm GPU heatsink fit into the x7200? they look very similar. or does someone sell parts of a x7200?

thanks in advance

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎28 at 2:04 PM, Doki said:

Hello,

i recently bought a x7200 with one gtx 680m in it. now im planning to upgrade to sli with an other gtx680m.

but i can't find a heatsink with fan.

so the question is: does the p570wm GPU heatsink fit into the x7200? they look very similar. or does someone sell parts of a x7200?

thanks in advance

From what I remember heatsink from the X7200 is a little different and better by the way. Is why I would add another stock one.
In the past I ordered parts from Clevo center in Germany.
I congratulate purchase. Were it not LGA2011 I would choose this model.

Congratulations for  your purchase! i have a x7200 (xtreme rock) with a 680M in it, and i'm search for an heatsink for the second gpu too. 

my x7200 is able to run doom 2016 on high details with 30-35 fps...is so good for only one 680m!! 

i'm very curious to see how will work with SLI...

have you overclock your gpu? :frantics:

On 30.10.2016 at 10:28 PM, Robigarga 88 said:

Congratulations for  your purchase! i have a x7200 (xtreme rock) with a 680M in it, and i'm search for an heatsink for the second gpu too. 

my x7200 is able to run doom 2016 on high details with 30-35 fps...is so good for only one 680m!! 

i'm very curious to see how will work with SLI...

have you overclock your gpu? :frantics:

thank you buddy!

doom runs great on my gtx680m too. yes, its slightly overclocked: 850 core 2000 memory

with another 680M im pretty sure it runs a lot better.

On 30.10.2016 at 10:24 AM, Clyde said:

From what I remember heatsink from the X7200 is a little different and better by the way. Is why I would add another stock one.
In the past I ordered parts from Clevo center in Germany.
I congratulate purchase. Were it not LGA2011 I would choose this model.

thanks!

i found someone who is selling a X7200 Motherboard with a 460M on it. he also offers the heatsink for it. this is the picture i got from him:

it looks different, but he claims that it fits into a x7200. what do you guys think?

OFF TOPIC: is there any trading-page/forum/thread on this site? im not very familiar with techinferno yet. thanks

clevo.png

Edited by Doki

You need to know the code on it...it seem the heatsink of the clevo d900.. very similar, but under the fan have a different chopper line layout (it doesn't have the line that goes back to the little chips and ram)..if  is cheap i'd buy it to give a try..

20 hours ago, Robigarga 88 said:

You need to know the code on it...it seem the heatsink of the clevo d900.. very similar, but under the fan have a different chopper line layout (it doesn't have the line that goes back to the little chips and ram)..if  is cheap i'd buy it to give a try..

so i found a other heatsink (for 25€ :rofl:) which is pulled from a X8100. as far as i know, it can be modified to fit into a x7200.

i will let you know if it really fits and how it performs under gpu load.

8 hours ago, Clyde said:

It is not a GPU heatsink from X7200.

Ask them http://www.clevo-computer.de/  for a right one.

You can find a part reference number in service manual on this forum.

i already asked them. they don't have it anymore in stock.

Edited by Doki