8470p hot

It is kept to a temperature between of 50 and 60 degrees in IDLE, with the thermal pasta ArticSilver mx4. There is some possibility of lowering more the temperature?

There is some possibility of doing undervolt to the processor?

Thank you in advance.

These are the characteristics of the equipment:

- 4gb Ram

- Intel I5 -3320m (CPU)

- Intel 4000 (GPU)

- 320GB HDD Sata3

Edited by mega-samu

Just now, mega-samu said:

It is kept to a temperature between of 50 and 60 degrees in, with the thermal pasta ArticSilver mx4. There is some possibility of lowering more the temperature?

There is some possibility of doing undervolt to the processor?

Thank you in advance.

These are the characteristics of the equipment:

- 4gb Ram

- Intel I5 -3320m (CPU)

- Intel 4000 (GPU)

- 320GB HDD Sata3

Yes, raise the underside to allow airflow. Consider too drilling holes on bottom cover directly below the fan to allow drawing cool air.

I'll add that 50-60 degrees is a cool running temperature. It's only once you get to 90 degrees that should be concerned as it gets close to the 95-100 when the system shuts itself off in self preservation.

There's no undervolting capability. Closest is a ME FW update to allow BCLK overclocking (4-5%). That would allow running at equivalent of up to +1.8 higher multipler at the same voltage. Review the 2570P owner's thread for info on how to do that if interested.

On 24/10/2016 at 5:08 PM, Tech Inferno Fan said:

Yes, raise the underside to allow airflow. Consider too drilling holes on bottom cover directly below the fan to allow drawing cool air.

I'll add that 50-60 degrees is a cool running temperature. It's only once you get to 90 degrees that should be concerned as it gets close to the 95-100 when the system shuts itself off in self preservation.

There's no undervolting capability. Closest is a ME FW update to allow BCLK overclocking (4-5%). That would allow running at equivalent of up to +1.8 higher multipler at the same voltage. Review the 2570P owner's thread for info on how to do that if interested.

ok, thank.For what I saw in a post the last one that I install Me FW in 8470p I stay brick.