ROG GL502VT

evolune

• Bios Modder
On ‎22‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 2:34 AM, evolune said:

Need help to unlock this bios! 

GPu-z is not support... 

tried nvflash to.. but not wokring (can do something wrong)

To create backup of your vbios,  you can try to do all next things, step by step:

1. Completely uninstall MSI Afterburner with all settings. Reboot laptop.

2. Completely uninstall EVGA Precision X (or ASUS GPU Tweak) with all settings. Reboot laptop.

3. Download the program DDU (NVIDIA drivers uninstaller), run it and completely uninstall all NVIDIA drivers.

4. Reboot laptop.

5. Go in bios setup menu and on the last page "Save and Exit" set "Default Settings", then F10, then Enter.

6. Don't install any NVIDIA drivers!

7. Run attached version of NVFlash and try create backup of vbios.

NVFLASH5306.rar

On 2016-10-27 at 6:33 AM, Klem said:

To create backup of your vbios,  you can try to do all next things, step by step:

1. Completely uninstall MSI Afterburner with all settings. Reboot laptop.

2. Completely uninstall EVGA Precision X (or ASUS GPU Tweak) with all settings. Reboot laptop.

3. Download the program DDU (NVIDIA drivers uninstaller), run it and completely uninstall all NVIDIA drivers.

4. Reboot laptop.

5. Go in bios setup menu and on the last page "Save and Exit" set "Default Settings", then F10, then Enter.

6. Don't install any NVIDIA drivers!

7. Run attached version of NVFlash and try create backup of vbios.

NVFLASH5306.rar

Can not download th envflash "don't have premisson"

"Fixed"

Here you have my back up of the bios! hope you can fix :D

biosbackup.rar

Edited by evolune

I followed all the steps, and the regular version of nvflash will not allow me to input any comands, and when I try to use a generic rom file it says there are no nvidia display adapters detected.

and GPU-Z is still telling me that I cannot export the bios.

One thing I did have to change in mine, is that it will not allow me to boot form my hard drive if I have safe boot on. It just refuses to access my hard drive (I changed it to a much bigger ssd from my old computer, and I have done a fresh instal once or twice already)

Thanks again in advance.

On 10/29/2016 at 1:54 AM, Klem said:

Ok. Check your PM.

could I get a copy of the program too please?

I am really looking forward to overclocking this beast of a laptop :)

i got it down now, i accessed it from the comand promtp, but now  i get an error, no nvidia display adapters found. even after disabling and enabling the drivers (cycled once through this process)

when I enable the 970m I get a message that says unconfigured display adapter found device not accressible/

i am going to try to install the drivers and see what happens

I tried this:

if I disable my gtx 970, it cant make the backup because "no nvidia display adapters found" 

if I disable my integrated gpu and go with my nvidia card ONLY it goes as far as a command status, and I get an error "display adapter eeprom ID process failed"

Oh what a dilema. Overclocking, am I right?