What can be done with p870dm-g + gtx 980?

wersuss

Hello, i need some help about this model.

Is Prema vBios and bios possible for gtx 980 desktop card if computer came without it? Or better get p775dm3-g with gtx 1080, the price is quite different p870dm-g 1350usd and p775dm3-g with gtx1080 and QHD 120hz screen is 3340usd.

Edited by wersuss

Hi,

I would compare the 980 with 1070, which is as Prema stated a founder 980 OCed. But even with that said, a new 775dm3 will be twice the price of the 870dm.

Concerning the bios, as fare as i know, it doesn't exist a Prema 's one for the newest Clevos. So if you really want one, you will have to wait or buy it separately from a partner shop for the 870DM.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello. Seems that i can't get Prema bios and vbios for my p870dm-g gtx980. 

The only option i see now is to sell it and buy same with Prema bios, but this is a bit sad, that there's no possibility to buy bios separately, since i delided cpu already.

Edited by wersuss

• 3 weeks later...

I got the P870DM-G When it released this time last year, I love it but Didn't know about Prema and his BIOS. I found a tutorial on YouTube how to set them up, but can't seem to find them anywhere. No I regret getting it from a non Prema site, cause the BIOs are so locked down, can't even overclock my i7 6700K :(