Bad Vbios Flash

Hey guys, I have a m18xr2 with two 880m's. I had flashed a vbios from this site onto both card and lost all video. I managed to put the original vbios back on one of the cards using one of the original 675m's to get video. That card is working perfectly. Unfortunately the other card isn't listed in nvflash. nvflash has the working card listed with a note saying unconfigured display adapter found, device not accessible. Both cards are listed in the device manager with no issues, but the second card isn't working. I have spend a long time on google trying to get the second card to work but have failed. Does anyone have any suggestions I can try? Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

What did you flash the bricked the cards? Was it the svl7 880m vBIOS, or another vBIOS? Did you flash in DOS or in Windows?

To clarify, you're saying that with both 880m installed now, you flash one back and it is working, except Nvflash lists it as "unconfigured"? The 2nd card shows up in the device manager, but no where else?

I had flashed both cards with svl7 880m vbios in dos. The card that I flashed back with its original is listed in Nvflash and works fine, the other card is listed as unconfigured. Both cards show up in device manager and other programs but the unconfigured one doesn't have all the sensor feed back and sli can't be enabled, but sli does try to enable. Nvidia inspector has both cards listed but the unconfigured one has no specs listed and can't be changed.

Thanks for replying

• 2 weeks later...