Rethinking a new 870DM

Thumper_23

So I bought a new EVOC with 1080 SLI. I've been reading on that "other" forum, this guy bought one and the fans are really loud even at idle and 6700K runs hot and you have to take some foil or whatever off the inside of the back cover, the Gpus throttle. I've got a couple of days left before it ships and I'm really thinking I made an expensive mistake. Any feedback from you guys would be most appreciated.

Well he said on post#10320193 that when he elevated the back the temps are now manageable (75C). No mentioning of removing the foils though because it was referring to the original p870dm. The 6700k needs to be undervolted, the guy used -150mv in his unit. I'm thinking of getting one too :)