Sign in to follow this  
TravisPaullin

Unable to download

Hi, I would like to piggy back the post.

Admin, please allow my membership to download. I believe i have fulfilled the quota already.

Thank you.

To have download permissions you have to have at least five quality posts before the Mods check you out to promote you. Once promoted you can download to your hearts content lol.

Spoiler

I have to wait as well it's annoying yes but patient is key everyone/some are busy outside of the internet and have kids/work and duties to fulfill. Coming on the forums basically demanding your account to be promoted because i done what is asked is not gonna help your account get promoted just wait my dood..  

All I want is to download the free Kepler K3000M OC Bios I have been a member since 2013.... 

Go ahead and ban me for this ridiculous requirement just to download an old bios. Forcing people to talk won't make your site any more relevant but the kinds of people who set these rules love seeing resentment..

Same here. I spent a couple of hours by now trying to understand how this works. I only need this old y510p bios, but forcing people to... talk? Is kinda weird. And besides, I looked thorough the forums and they seem pretty abandoned. Shell I do some high quality necro-posts about Battlefield 3 optimization? Or maybe give my opinion to GTX580Ti that I had 7 years ago?

On 8/18/2016 at 12:12 AM, Arbystrider said:

Read announcements before posting.

Just trying to download the VBios packs for the 680M on my Clevo. Thanks for hosting the file, but in the future could the admins please put a more useful comment on the popup about the failure to download?

Thanks

-TCH

So, I understand I must have 5 quality posts. What exactly qualifies a post as 'quality'? It kind of seems like this system is just asking people to create several posts without any motivation but to get the file they need.

Thanks for your time

-TCH

• Thumbs Up 1

I am not sure how long I've been a member here, but I imagine it has been at least a year or two and I cannot download anything either unfortunately.