Brian

• Founder

Wow what a difference a sequel can make! The last game was so full of bugs upon initial release that it turned me off from it and I didn't even bother finishing the game. This third one seems relatively bug free and runs fantastic on my M18x! The gameplay has been changed to be even more relaxed and arcade like which is exactly what I've been missing. Too many games focus on realism these days that they forget why we play them in the first place--to escape from reality and enter a world that's different than ours! The music, scripted sequences and action in this game are top notch, if I had to complain it would be that the weapons are a bit too weak. It takes around 5-10 bullets to kill an enemy at times but other than that, the game has taken on a very creative twist of the GTA world and has definitely put itself above or at least equal to the GTA series. So far, based on a few hours of gameplay, I'm already leaning towards a 9/10 rating.

Here's a quick video I made last night:

Edited by Brian
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later...