HELP!WHAT CAN I DO FOR THIS?

Brin

If you are running AMD cards then they maybe using the old bugged UEFI only vBIOS.

Since the BIOS reset set the system to Legacy boot the result would look like this... 

47 minutes ago, Prema said:

If you are running AMD cards then they maybe using the old bugged UEFI only vBIOS.

Since the BIOS reset set the system to Legacy boot the result would look like this... 

SO I SHOULD UNINSTALL THE AMD CARD AND SETUP THE SYSTEM?

I RECOVER THE BIOS AND THE SYSTEM BECOMES THISQQ图片20160810220635.png.I THINK IT IS SAME AS THE STITUATION ,THE PHOTO I SENT ON FIRST FLOOR.WHEN I RECOVERED THE BIOS,I SEARCHED ON THE INTERNET AND I FOUND SOMETHING DIFFERENT  QQ图片20160810221529.png.I DID'T HAVE THESE WORDS.

Edited by Brin

You dont have to touch the BIOS.

Remove the AMD GPU, then boot into F2 BIOS setup and set the system to UEFI, save & exit the BIOS and shutdown the system. Then re-install the GPU.