How to edit GTX 980M PremaMod VBIOS AW M18X R2

SniperTNT

I want to edit my GTX 980M VBIOS so that I can start up my system and automatically go into a game with a stable overclock. I used nvidia inspector for this oc, so if I want the higher clock speeds, I manually have to click on a shortcut that then loads the new clock speeds. I want those new clocks to be written in to this prema mod vbios that I have currently flashed, but I need it to be edited for Performance Level [3] -(P0). The speeds that I want to change are the base clock and memory to +162 and +125 respectively.

Is there any way that I can accomplish this by myself and if so how would I do it? I need to edit the actual vbios and then flash it but everytime I open the Maxwell Bios Editor it gives me an out of bounds error and I cannot do anything.

Thanks.