Asus Mars II Quad Sli Build

Conker

If you are running into heat issues have you ever considered a different case? Maybe the Silverstone TJ11? They are pretty good in terms of heat exhaustion. My favourite is the FT02 but that's a bit small for your hardware and can only fit 1 PSU. If I was ever going all out on a system like yours, it would be the TJ11.

• 1 month later...
BuildLog Update:

Equipped my system with an Asus GTX 670 DirectCU II Top :D

More information and pictures in the main post...

:too_sad:

I think you would be well served by SLI with 4gb VRAM 680s, waterblocks would be no problem.....

Going from dual MARS II to a single 670 is..... Slightly criminal. :77:

• Thumbs Up 1

Going from dual MARS II to a single 670 is..... Slightly criminal. :77:

It is, HAHAHAHA, but now I have someone who tests my crazy Kepler vbios mods :P I like it :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are some new pics of my gaming and work place.

Got my room cleaned up and freed me from a few old things to have more room:D

post-1291-14494993422478_thumb.jpgDesktop + G73Jw area

post-1291-14494993424773_thumb.jpggaming with Rumblepad 2 controller

post-1291-14494993427_thumb.jpgPS3, Wii and TV

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...
then what will happen to your mars ii ?
What have you done with your two Mars'?

Both MarsII are still in my possession.:D One Asus MarsII is installed and works as potentially most expensive Physx card you can get.:cool: The other is in the package at the moment.:dejection:

I'm busy with exams for at least another week. After that I must definitely do something to get them install again and solve the heat issues.:confused:

Kepler GTX670 is good but I want SLI back.:D

Both MarsII are still in my possession.:D One Asus MarsII is installed and works as potentially most expensive Physx card you can get.:cool: The other is in the package at the moment.:dejection:

I'm busy with exams for at least another week. After that I must definitely do something to get them install again and solve the heat issues.:confused:

Kepler GTX670 is good but I want SLI back.:D

Haha nice. Why don't you swap them around? Use a single Mars for now with the GTX 670 as PhysX :)

• 7 months later...