ATI dGPU + Nvidia eGPU use eGPU for Internal Display?

acealone

Hey guys,

I just bought an eGPU Adapter for my Medion Akoya Laptop. It has an ATI dGPU and i attached a Nvidia eGPU to it. It works great so far. But i can't seem to get the internal display working. I mean the internal display works but i guess the dGPU still processes the internal Display. Is there a way to get the eGPU process the internal display?

• 3 months later...
On 15/07/2016 at 10:00 PM, acealone said:

Hey guys,

I just bought an eGPU Adapter for my Medion Akoya Laptop. It has an ATI dGPU and i attached a Nvidia eGPU to it. It works great so far. But i can't seem to get the internal display working. I mean the internal display works but i guess the dGPU still processes the internal Display. Is there a way to get the eGPU process the internal display?

Apply the HDMI-to-VGA dummy to create a fake LCD and use dual-monitor software to move *windowed* games started on the eGPU to the internal LCD. REF: https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/forums/topic/8088-2012-15-mbpr-gt650m-gtx97010gbps-tb1-akitio-thunder2-win10-lukehero/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.