Hi there :)

It's a long time ago since my last visit here...

A lot of changes, but can you tell me where the marketplace is?

Is it gone?

We no longer have a market place but we plan to bring a fully integrated one in the future. 

• Thumbs Up 2

@Brian i ve just been seraching 4 a market place 2 and came here. i guess sell threads in the manufactor threads are unwanted?

thing is, a lot of us guys have modded laptops and/or want 2 mod their laptop so it would be pretty cool 2 sell those here

and since july not much happened or did it?

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, chap said:

@Brian i ve just been seraching 4 a market place 2 and came here. i guess sell threads in the manufactor threads are unwanted?

thing is, a lot of us guys have modded laptops and/or want 2 mod their laptop so it would be pretty cool 2 sell those here

and since july not much happened or did it?

Unfortunately we're at the mercy of a third party developer and so far the marketplace that was supposed to be done months ago was never completed. We may opt for a short term solution by going back to a forum based one but I'll have to discuss this with the other T|I owners to get their input before moving forward on it.

Edit: Good news, the marketplace is actually done. We'll install it tonight/tomorrow.

• Thumbs Up 1

UPDATE: The Classified section is now available to all members (including pre-promotion). In the future we will have premium packages for sale for longer advertisement periods/featured/pinned and other perks. For now it's set to 5 days but is subject to change once we have our premium system in place. Enjoy. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi there,

sorry to reopen an old thread but I would like to create an advert under "Notebooks and Components" but cannot find the above mentioned button.

Under "+ Create" -> Advert all options are greyed out.

Any suggenstions? Thank you and best regards!

Edited by Raoul Rothfeld

8 hours ago, Raoul Rothfeld said:

Hi there,

sorry to reopen an old thread but I would like to create an advert under "Notebooks and Components" but cannot find the above mentioned button.

Under "+ Create" -> Advert all options are greyed out.

Any suggenstions? Thank you and best regards!

Hi,

Once your account reaches promoted status you will be able to post an ad in the marketplace.