Apologies for the spam Read more... ×
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By svl7
      As it got pretty difficult for me to keep track of all the mod requests I decided to make a separate thread for bios / vbios modification requests. I hope it will make it easier for me to fulfill as many requests as possible.
      If you want to request a mod make sure you read through the following guidelines / rules, posts that do not comply with them will be deleted without further notice.
      Rules:
      You need to have a minimum of five approved posts (or 'T|I elite' status) in order to request a mod. Make sure I didn't already modify the corresponding bios / vbios. When posting a request you agree to flash and test the mod once it's done and post some feedback. (If you don't plan on using the mod then don't bother posting.) I only modify stock firmware. I don't work on anything that has already been tampered with.
      . For BIOS mods I need a link to an original BIOS update directly from the vendor (no mirror link) and most likely a dump of your BIOS (see instructions below).
      I only work on the latest BIOS versions unless there's a very specific reason for using an older one (in this case you need to specify so).
      In addition to this I need a dump of your BIOS as well as some additional information, read the "BIOS backup" section below, provide all the specified files.
      . For VBIOS mods I need a copy of your original vbios. (Only as attachment in a post here or per link to cloud storage such as dropbox, gdrive etc. per PM, filehosters are not accepted). No custom GPU clock requests unless it is for some reason not possible to overclock the corresponding system / GPU per software. No Windows activation mods. Check MDL for this kind of request. I can't guarantee that I will be able to fulfill a request.
      While I will try to keep it fair and consider the order of the requests at least up to a certain degree I will generally work on what I want and feel up to. Popular requests might be treated with higher priority.
      BIOS backup:
      For Intel 7 series chipsets run the attached flashChk tool from DOS and post the created flashchk.bin file (as attachment).
      Also grab this tool, run the backup.bat and send me created file. You will need to run it as administrator. If it reports and issue with the PCIe driver you have a crappy AV software and need to disable it temporarily.
      If you don't use Windows let me know and I will provide a different tool.
      For systems using the 8 series chipsets run the attached flashChk tool from DOS and post the created flashchk.bin file (as attachment) and wait for further instructions.
      - Thread under construction, more information will be added -
      flashChk.zip
      Fptw64_(8_series).zip
      Fpt_DOS_(8_series).zip
    • By asai95
      Hello everyone! I'm trying to modify vbios of my laptop to overcome +135MHz limitation on core clock.
      I successfully got bios from memory and extracted vbios module. After modifying it I replaced original one and flashed bios back.
      Bios itself chaged because hidden menus which I unlocked appeared, but clocks on card stayed untouched.
      Is there any additional requirements for vbios to make it work? I even dumped bios again after flashing and vbios module was modified.
      May it be a driver problem? I have Win10 with 350.62.
      If someone knows what the problem is, pls help.
      P.S. I'm pretty sure that my card is able to work properly on higher clocks because there wasn't any problem on +135 under full load and temp was never reached 60C.
    • By Brian
      EDIT by svl7: Check here for the vbios files: http://forum.techinferno.com/nvidia-video-cards/3454-nvidia-gtx-titan-modified-vbios-more-control-better-overclocking.html

This thread will be dedicated to @svl7 creating some nice vbios mods for the T|I Titan enthusiast community. Remember, do not distribute these outside T|I when the vbios is released and always give credit (svl7) when its due and buy him a beer as appreciation (he loves his beer).
      4/13/13:
      Beta testing under way: GPU Boost 2.0 Removed. Voltage fixed or adjustable.
      3DMARK 11: NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-3770K Processor,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. MAXIMUS V FORMULA score: P14955 3DMarks

• By Adroc
      Hey all, just wondering if anyone has picked up Dead Island yet. Super pumped for it and will be picking it up on friday. But just wanted to see how it runs on the M14x. If not ill come post back this weekend on how it goes. Also if anyone has it for xbox or ps3 let me know what you think of it. Its been getting a little bit of mixed reviews so far but mostly positive. Oh and here are the recommended specs in case anyone is curious

Recommended
      Processor: Core2Duo 2.66 GHz
      Memory: 4 GB RAM
      Graphics: GeForce 9600 (1GB)
      DirectX®: DirectX 9.0C
      Hard Drive: 7 GB available hard drive space

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.