WIndows 10 60fps cap

So I finally tried "upgrading" to windows 10...

3d performance is horrific. Anything modern that's fullscreen is capped at 60 fps and microstutters. If I select windowed mode the cap is removed and stuttering is gone, but performance is still around 5% lower than win7. I tried uninstalling the xboxapp, but that did nothing. A 60fps cap sounds like Vsync, but I have vysnc forced off in the Nvidia control panel and my monitor refresh rate isn't even 60, it's 94 (overclocked)...

When Googling this issue it seems to only pertain to laptops. It appears that optimus and enduro are just busted on win10. Does anyone have an optimus/enduro laptop that does not have this 60 fps cap? I did do an upgrade instead of a fresh install, but I don't see why that would impose a 60 fps frame limit cap.

I'm using a P150EM with a 980m.

This performance is terrible and I'm about to just go back to 7 and throw away my win10 upgrade.

This seems stragen. After initial doubts I am running win10 pro on all machines - including my notebook with mobile 970m [memo to myself: update signature].

This system also supports the switch betewwn mobile and dedicated GPU and I do not suffer any of this probelms. Any game related issues possible?

Best regards

phila