14" HP 430 - Core i5 2430M(upgraded to i7-2670qm)- NVIDIA GTX 950- EXP GDC BEAST v8.0 - 8 GB RAM - 120GB SSD - (working)

I have Dell Precision M6600 with PE4C 2.1 And Nvidia GTX 970. By default my laptop boots with gen1 express card speed. For example mafia 3 with gen 1 scores about 22 FPS. I used Egpu Setup 1.3x and changed it to gen2. Mafia 3 with gen2 speed scores 45 FPS with my setup. A huge difference. Don't know how author of that theme gets same results with gen1 and gen2 pci express versions.

• 3 years later...

helo all, i have laptop hp 430 like you all, this day i bought mpcie riser for egpu its mean same as exp gdc, i want ask to you all why my laptop isn't detec my gpu? i also buy setup 1.35 from (ndo) still cant detected in bios setup i have do from your work but in my laptop doesn't work well, can you help me please? i really gratful :)

Edited by LevinST

• 3 months later...