Mac Pro 6,1 eGPU on Windows

Hi all,

Can you finally resolve that situation with Rominator or we will be having just OS X support for eGPU on that machine ?

That makes the whole community loosing a really valueable discovery.

macOS Sierra has eGPU support out of the box. Now we need just Windows.

7 hours ago, zakrzewskim said:

Hi all,

Can you finally resolve that situation with Rominator or we will be having just OS X support for eGPU on that machine ?

That makes the whole community loosing a really valueable discovery.

macOS Sierra has eGPU support out of the box. Now we need just Windows.

Can the nMP bring something else than larger footprint on the table? Is the TB2 bandwidth of the nMP notably better compared to a quad-core TB2 MBP?

I gave all of you OS X support for free, version updates and maintaining, all open source and documented on GitHub. Everyone is free to fork my project. Do we all agree what you said - “just OS X support”, “Now we need just Windows”?

So the whole community looses a valuable discovery because some “Rominator” has some sort of “situation” with us? I’ve not heard anything.

Sounds like you are a messenger, let’s repeat:

My original discovery posted on 11 Apr 2015, screenshot as a proof.
https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/forums/topic/6772-which-tb2-macbooks-allow-monitors-to-be-used-on-nvidia-egpus-in-osx/&do=findComment&comment=114742

I didn’t have to, but I explained my research procedure:
https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/forums/topic/6772-which-tb2-macbooks-allow-monitors-to-be-used-on-nvidia-egpus-in-osx/&do=findComment&comment=120206

The thread was under impartial admins review and the case is closed.

I keep my own way of eGPU research, not influenced by others. If someone still persistently believes that the story didn’t go as described, I am pleased to send all my PMs and emails with timestamps to new impartial authority.

• Thumbs Up 1