Sign in to follow this  
wersuss

Gtx980m Power limit reached

Hello, could someone explain how to increase power limit on clevo gtx980m with maxwell bios tweaker? i'm using Prema vBios, but just with small overclock +70mhz core i get Power limit reached and fps drops on games and Benchmarks like Valley, Heaven. Thank you

Edited by wersuss

10 hours ago, wersuss said:

Hello, could someone explain how to increase power limit on clevo gtx980m with maxwell bios tweaker? i'm using Prema vBios, but just with small overclock +70mhz core i get Power limit reached and fps drops on games and Benchmarks like Valley, Heaven. Thank you

Solved, thanks to Prema.

@wersuss how you solved the problem? I have p750dm g with dm card, whats yours? I under clock cpu voltage and frequency to low tdp. 

I also have a problem with gtx980m where to download the bios from prema

I hit power limits even on stock clocks with my 980m :( Lots of people with M15X's are getting much better performance than I am. 6,807 Firestrike score. Core voltage will rarely go above .987 volts