GPU 680M - Voltage Changing Software

Diffuse

Hey,

quick question is there a software program that can be used to set the gpu voltages to less than 1.0 for the gtx 680m card?  I can't seem to fix this throttling issue, the proper heatsink (using a 580M 75W heatsink, was the stock heatsink in my system before I upgraded the card a week ago) is expected to arrive in the next few days, once that arrives I'm hoping this problem will fix it self.  I have not tried svl7's vbios flashes yet, I am not familiar with using NVFLASH and that is required it seems to utilize his bios files.  I'd rather not make things worse until after the heatsink arrives.  But I was wondering if there was another way to set the voltages to a lower level on the card as to not continue to throttle the voltage up and down.  Let me know if you or anyone out there knows of a simplier method to help with this issue.  If all goes well with the new heatsink i will let you know.

thanks

-Diffuse