Jump to content
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Klem

Lenovo Y50-70 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, WhyKillMyFox said:

please unlock for me the advanced settings for my y50-70 gtx960m 4gb i7 4k stuck on 47hz meanwhile this lcd is known for 60hz on 4k

Hi!

Unfortunately unlocked bios can't help you with 48 Hz problem.

48 Hz issue doesn't related with bios, it's Lenovo's hardware design for Y50-70 4k model.

Edited by Klem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey thanks in advance!

 

I need the advanced bios/hidden tabs unlock

 

Also if possible could you make this the new start logo?

https://toppng.com/free-image/bang-energy-drink-logo-png-vector-library-library-bang-energy-drink-logo-PNG-free-PNG-Images_170501

 

here is my bios: https://www.sendspace.com/file/mahbpv

 

Also 4 years doing this, Good Work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cact_I said:

Hey thanks in advance!

 

I need the advanced bios/hidden tabs unlock

 

Also if possible could you make this the new start logo?

https://toppng.com/free-image/bang-energy-drink-logo-png-vector-library-library-bang-energy-drink-logo-PNG-free-PNG-Images_170501

 

here is my bios: https://www.sendspace.com/file/mahbpv

 

Also 4 years doing this, Good Work!

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Unfortunately unlocked bios can't help you with 48 Hz problem.

48 Hz issue doesn't related with bios, it's Lenovo's hardware design for Y50-70 4k model.

So no chance of having 60hz on this model sir ? & is it possible of I get another monitor that it would be enabled ?


Thanks again <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2020 at 7:27 AM, Klem said:

Hi!

Unfortunately unlocked bios can't help you with 48 Hz problem.

48 Hz issue doesn't related with bios, it's Lenovo's hardware design for Y50-70 4k model.

Screenshot_20200925-050548_Samsung_Inter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excuse me, Klem

 

This is my first post in this website. I don't know a rule and How to request some thread. Can you advice me. Thank you.


And How I can repay you after you have done.

 

Can you unlock advanced menu and disable whitelist for insert new wireless card.
 

THIS IS MY BIOS BACKUP "Result.rar" https://drive.google.com/file/d/1reiglRXWwIpMbK0ErOrvSHNEcPBLH_R9/view?usp=sharing

 

Regards

 

ExclusiveBenz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ExclusiveBenz said:

Excuse me, Klem

 

This is my first post in this website. I don't know a rule and How to request some thread. Can you advice me. Thank you.


And How I can repay you after you have done.

 

Can you unlock advanced menu and disable whitelist for insert new wireless card.
 

THIS IS MY BIOS BACKUP "Result.rar" https://drive.google.com/file/d/1reiglRXWwIpMbK0ErOrvSHNEcPBLH_R9/view?usp=sharing

 

Regards

 

ExclusiveBenz

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, 

my name is Bird and I am new in this Forum.

 

I have the following Laptop: Lenovo Y50-70

I7-4720HQ

GTX 960M

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160

Win 10 x64 Pro

 

If you need more specifications please let me know.

 

I have upgraded my Wifi Card with a Intel AX200NGW (with WPA3 – Wifi AX standard).

 

If I start now my laptop I see the following screen:

Unauthorized network card is plugged in - Power off and remove the network card

 

 

After some work, I find that this Laptop has a Whitelist, which included all components which are work well with the Laptop. My card is no part of this list.

 

So now I need your help, to delete the Whitelist, that my Laptop work with the new Wifi card.

 

Can you modify my BIOS please.

 

Please let me know, what do you need from me (with a short guide to do this).

 

Thanks and kind regards

Bird

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bird said:

 

Hello, 

my name is Bird and I am new in this Forum.

 

I have the following Laptop: Lenovo Y50-70

I7-4720HQ

GTX 960M

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160

Win 10 x64 Pro

 

If you need more specifications please let me know.

 

I have upgraded my Wifi Card with a Intel AX200NGW (with WPA3 – Wifi AX standard).

 

If I start now my laptop I see the following screen:

Unauthorized network card is plugged in - Power off and remove the network card

 

 

After some work, I find that this Laptop has a Whitelist, which included all components which are work well with the Laptop. My card is no part of this list.

 

So now I need your help, to delete the Whitelist, that my Laptop work with the new Wifi card.

 

Can you modify my BIOS please.

 

Please let me know, what do you need from me (with a short guide to do this).

 

Thanks and kind regards

Bird

 

 

Hi!

You can post here or send me your file backup of bios in PM.  For creating backup of bios you can use attached backup tool. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run  backup tool as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator). Backup tool will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Post here or send me this archive "results" via PM, or upload it into any fileserver and send me the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

or

http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/NC9WuxRI/file.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bird said:

HI Klem, 

 

thank you for your fast answer.

 

Here is my BIOS Backup.

 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0aez6j

 

I will be happy if you can delete the Whitelist.

 

Thanks a lot and kind regards

 

Bird

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Kalem, can you please remove whitelist and unlock menu from my Y70-70 80du bios? I would like to install new "Intel Wireless-AC 9260 WLAN"

My backup is this: https://www.sendspace.com/file/oh1y41

 

Thanks in advance!

Edited by AndreaG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, AndreaG said:

Hi Kalem, can you please remove whitelist and unlock menu from my Y70-70 80du bios? I would like to install new "Intel Wireless-AC 9260 WLAN"

My backup is this: https://www.sendspace.com/file/oh1y41

 

Thanks in advance!

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo G780.
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, in this case you can post your request in this thread.
       
      For prepare unlocked bios you can post your request in this thread, upload your file bios backup into any fileserver and post the download link. Or you can send me your file backup of bios via PM.  For creating backup of bios use attached utility. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run Backup Utility as Administrator (right click mouse, choice "Run as Administrator"). Utility will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM.
      https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw
      or
      http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/NC9WuxRI/file.html
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.