EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Klem

Lenovo Y50-70 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod

3 minutes ago, cometangel said:

Hey, would be awesome if someone could help me unlock advanced menus, vbios and remove the whitelisting of my bios https://www.sendspace.com/file/8cyclj Thanks in advance

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

2 minutes ago, Anthesis said:

Hi Klem,

Please unlock the advanced menus, vbois and remove whitelist.

Lenovo y50-70 , Win 10 x64

Bios: 9ECN44WW (V3.04)

Thanks in advance!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9fb3ul

Hi!

Ok. Check your Inbox.

2 minutes ago, Leo_Elektronik said:

Hi!

I would like to request an unlocked Bios for my Lenovo Y50 70 :)

Please unlock the advanced menus, vBios and remove whitelist.

Thanks !

Here is my Bios: (latest v3.03)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/y6mn6j

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Hello guys, I had my bios flashed and some time later sleep mode didn't work proberly, the laptop went to sleep mode normally and after I tried to wake it up, the keyboard blinked 1 sec and then it just restarted. Then I wiped windows 10 and tried severel other os like win 7 Ubuntu etc. It still didn't work. Lastly I just flashed normal bios and then had to remove my upgraded wireless card now I can't flash because the sleep bug doesn't work anymore for me. 

I've been searching for two days now and I wanted to ask if someone could help me with:

1. Fixing the sleep issue

2. Flashing bios and removing bios 

Or maybe just flash bios without sleep because I really need the wireless card back in. 

Thanks in advance

Hi!

I would like to request an unlocked Bios for my Lenovo G50 70. Please unlock the advanced menus, vBios and remove whitelist.

Thanks !

Here is my Bios:  https://www.sendspace.com/file/bf5mqc

Edited by calin
miss spelling

23 minutes ago, calin said:

Hi!

I would like to request an unlocked Bios for my Lenovo G50 70. Please unlock the advanced menus, vBios and remove whitelist.

Thanks !

Here is my Bios:  https://www.sendspace.com/file/bf5mqc

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

9 hours ago, Big dog said:

hello can you help me please. I want to upgrade my wifi card and remove whitelist and unlock additional menus and settings in bios. my laptop is a lenovo y50-70 touch. my back up bios=https://www.sendspace.com/file/l895zv

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

Edited by Klem

Greetings!:)

I would like to ask you to unlock bios and vbios, my little bastard really need to undervolting, summer is comming!

Spec:

Lenovo Y50-70,

Gtx 960m 4gb,

I7-4720HQ,

Win10,

BIOS (backup from UniversalBIOSBackupToolKit): 9ECN43WW (v. 3.03) (tried use your software but one can't work, second link is dead).

https://www52.zippyshare.com/v/5oXYQNxA/file.html

And a little advice to not mess up with those littles, what software to use to flash your modded version (it's any problem to use not dedicated soft from lenovo)?

Thanks for your patient and time!:)

Edited by Siergiejska

16 minutes ago, Siergiejska said:

my little bastard really need to undervolting, summer is comming!

Hi!

Unfortunately unlocked bios can't help you with undervolting. Also I think that undevolt in bios it is not a good idea. If you want to undervolt your CPU, then just use Intel XTU utility or Throttle Stop utility.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey!

Hmm, already tried ThrottleStop few days ago and it's working smooth to undervolt i7 but y50-70 have one thermal pipe, so if GPU was temp problem, CPU usually too. Someone on web told me to try unlock gpu bios, aka vbios to change clock's or voltage, using Nvidia Inspector (now after running and changing no matter what - BSOD after using some games/adobe etc).

Maybe it's other way?

Edited by Siergiejska

12 minutes ago, Siergiejska said:

Someone on web told me to try unlock gpu bios, aka vbios to change clock's or voltage, using Nvidia Inspector (now after running and changing no matter what - BSOD after using some games/adobe etc).

Unlocked vbios can help you to overclock your Nvidia card (but no to undervolt).

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Klem said:

Unlocked vbios can help you to overclock your Nvidia card (but no to undervolt).

Ok, i'll try that, few more options is better way than less. :)

2 minutes ago, Siergiejska said:

Ok, i'll try that, few more options is better way than less. :)

Ok. Check PM.