Jump to content
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Klem

Lenovo Y50-70 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Rashnaro79 said:

Hey Klem

 

I send you a PM for a Biosmod.

 

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can I flash my y50-70 labtop's bios with a rom file that dumped by universal bios backup tool v2.0? Which Utility I need to use?

 

Thank you.

Edited by okanatabag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, h_mz17 said:

u send for me 2 year ago can send again.

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Klem,

 

Could you please remove the whitelist and unlock all options? I'm hoping to put a much better WiFi-card in my Lenovo Z50-70.

 

 

Many thanks!

 

Rik

 

 

Edited by RikStigter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, RikStigter said:

Hi Klem,

 

Could you please remove the whitelist and unlock all options? I'm hoping to put a much better WiFi-card in my Lenovo Z50-70.

 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/b0mwvc

 

Many thanks!

 

Rik

 

 

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,
I also have lenovo y50-70 4k screen and i have replaced my motherboard because graphic chip died on it. My BIOS doesn't have info about serial number, MTM or product name as they are all listed as INVALID. I would be very thankful if somebody could explain how could i edit BIOS or how to create backup and send it to you so i can edit it. If you unlock it for me so i can enter my information instead of INVALID. I've tried to browse all forums and internet for weeks in hope to find solution for my problem but with no luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pomagaj said:

Hello,
I also have lenovo y50-70 4k screen and i have replaced my motherboard because graphic chip died on it. My BIOS doesn't have info about serial number, MTM or product name as they are all listed as INVALID. I would be very thankful if somebody could explain how could i edit BIOS or how to create backup and send it to you so i can edit it. If you unlock it for me so i can enter my information instead of INVALID. I've tried to browse all forums and internet for weeks in hope to find solution for my problem but with no luck.

Hi!

You can to try this method: https://sites.google.com/site/shaneucf/home/how-to-change-model-type-and-serial-number-of-thinkpad

 

Edited by Klem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Klem,

Can you please help me with removing the whitelist, unlocking the hidden menus, and unlocking vbios? Also, is it possible after bios modding to enable both the cpu and the gpu to run full tilt (it seems like Lenovo limits the cpu to the base clock when the gpu is used intensely)?

https://www.sendspace.com/file/baz2mb
 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mojo2727 said:

Hi Klem,

Can you please help me with removing the whitelist, unlocking the hidden menus, and unlocking vbios? Also, is it possible after bios modding to enable both the cpu and the gpu to run full tilt (it seems like Lenovo limits the cpu to the base clock when the gpu is used intensely)?

https://www.sendspace.com/file/baz2mb
 

Thank you

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ndtecnico said:

Hi can you unlock my bios please

unlock all hidden menu items

remove whitelist

 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5jpf5m

 

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box.

 

6 hours ago, ndtecnico said:

Where can I find a guide to install the modified bios?

All needed instructions will be included. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Klem!

please help, I bought a motherboard for aliexpress but because of BIOS protection I can’t install a wifi card. BIOS version 9ECN43WW (V3.03), windows 10 home 64bit, gtx960m 2gb, core and 4720hq 2.6Hz

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bauyrzhan said:

Hi Klem!

please help, I bought a motherboard for aliexpress but because of BIOS protection I can’t install a wifi card. BIOS version 9ECN43WW (V3.03), windows 10 home 64bit, gtx960m 2gb, core and 4720hq 2.6Hz

 

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo ThinkPad T440p / T440s / T540p.
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, then you can post your request in this thread.
      Important!
      For creating bios backup and to flash bios mod, you must use any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip!
       
      Just dump your Bios using any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip, then post it in this thread or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.
       
       


       
       
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.