Jump to content
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Klem

Lenovo Y50-70 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, nubbins said:

Hi, I would like help to unlock the Power Management hidden tab in my BIOS where I can change from S1/S2/S3 power settings. Here is a link to my BIOS backup results: https://www.sendspace.com/file/j2zbvn

Thanks in advance!

Check your PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, DeckedMF said:

For some ungodly reason my PM wont send Klem. Could you modify my BIOS to get rid of the wireless card whitelist please

 

Hi could you remove the whitelist from my bios please it keeps rejecting my new wireless card (intel 7260)

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2e_61l9xzqlUU5MWXpILWhzVXc/view?usp=sharing

Check your PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry tobe such a pain in the A$$ bro....i deleted the PM when i was getting the error messages

Just now, Y50 FEVER said:

Sorry tobe such a pain in the A$$ bro....i deleted the PM when i was getting the error messages

 

9 minutes ago, Klem said:

Just answer to my PM.

sorry to b such a pain in the A$$...i deleted the PM when i got the error messages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I want to unlock my lenovo Y50 960m bios. Can you help?

I cant download the software from the thread to send to you Klem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, smu said:

Hi, I want to unlock my lenovo Y50 960m bios. Can you help?

I cant download the software from the thread to send to you Klem.

Check your PM box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Krokogator said:

Hi, could you unlock hidden options in my bios?

Hi! Yes, of course. Check your PM box.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Klem, can you please help me remove the whitelist on my Lenovo Y50? I'm unable to find a proper BIOS backup tool to post the results here. BACKUP_Tools12.exe recognizes my system as x32 when it's x64. Can you please send me the link to a proper backup tool so I could post the results here. Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lakshkhanter said:

Hi Klem, can you please help me remove the whitelist on my Lenovo Y50? I'm unable to find a proper BIOS backup tool to post the results here. BACKUP_Tools12.exe recognizes my system as x32 when it's x64. Can you please send me the link to a proper backup tool so I could post the results here. Thanks in advance.

Don't worry about x32, it's normal. Check your PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Klem.

 

First of all I wanna recognize your work. You are an example of altruist work for tech comunity. Thanks

 

I would like to oc my 860m 2gb gddr5 more than 135mhz, and also bypass the 47W limit for the cpu. Can you help me?

 

I did a  backup the bios with your program  https://www.sendspace.com/file/2jg181 Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, e270889o said:

Hi @Klem.

 

First of all I wanna recognize your work. You are an example of altruist work for tech comunity. Thanks

 

I would like to oc my 860m 2gb gddr5 more than 135mhz, and also bypass the 47W limit for the cpu. Can you help me?

 

I did a  backup the bios with your program  https://www.sendspace.com/file/2jg181 Thanks

Check your PM box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Klem, thank you for your great service

 

I just installed a new wireless card on my laptop and found out that the bios doesn't recognize it.  May you please remove the whitelist and unlock the advanced and additional hidden menus?

Thanks.  I pm you the link. 

Edited by Alnals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alnals said:

Klem, thank you for your great service

 

I just installed a new wireless card on my laptop and found out that the bios doesn't recognize it.  May you please remove the whitelist and unlock the advanced and additional hidden menus?

Here is my bios backup files https://www.dropbox.com/s/jqmfs42bvo714nt/results.rar?dl=0

Ok, check your PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello klem,

my latest bios is 3.03, where do i download the 1.13 bios to apply the mod please give the link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By PepoJ
      Hello there!
      I am new on the forum. I'd need some help. I own a lenovo ideacentre t540-icb g, and i would need to unlock all the options in my bios, especially overclocking and thermal configuration. I tried with both amibcp and mmtool, but i didn't succeed (Error 18).
      I wonder if you could help me or give me some advice.
      Thanks in advance.
    • By thinkdad
      Hi,
       
      I need help in fixing my Thinkpad.

      I just got a T440p yesterday. It was working perfectly until the following:

      I reinstalled Windows and then I installed Vantage.

      I installed all the latest drivers.
      I also choose to install the bios update. The bios update ran in Windows and it asked me to restart. After restarting, the screen was blank. I tried powering it off and on and I saw the Thinkpad logo but after that the screen was blank.

      I tried powering on and off again and there's no Thinkpad logo now and the screen is just blank with the green power on. No sound, no nothing.


      Here's what I tried:
      Pressing the power button 10 times and then holding it for 30 seconds. Unplugged and battery is detachted Detached the CMOS battery and the reattached it Removed the ram, harddisk and optical disk drive. Attached the battery and inserted the charger. I turned it on and there was a couple of beeps Tried pressing FN+R and created a bootable USB I'd like to ask: How do I fix this? What do I need to do?
      Can I reflash the bios in some other way? Do I need to buy a new motherboard? Will this solve the issue? It's my first thinkpad and I'm really excited but I was bummed out that this happened. Can you please help me?

      Thanks in advance!
    • By pippocarlot
      Hello everyone! I am looking for an answer to a problem I cannot find a solution to ... I purchased an Amd wx 4150 MXM GPU module su e bay to upgrade my HP 8570W Mobile Workstation which is currently equipped with a Fire Pro M4000. Once the new GPU has been installed, the PC screen no longer turns on but works only with external monitors connected via the docking station. The same happens once the drivers are updated! If I put the old card back on, the integrated monitor starts working again ... How can I fix it?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.