Jump to content
Klem

Lenovo Y50-70 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, PritamMalakar said:

I have gone through some thread which are saying they were not able to control the speed with third-party software because of locked out BIOS option, only custom BIOS can enable them...is that correct ?

Unfortunately, I do not have this laptop model, so I can not tell you about it for sure.

 

10 minutes ago, PritamMalakar said:

 

Also Lenovo Y700 have the lenovo software "Lenovo nerve sense" which enable them to control fan speed, but that software requires a BIOS update which is not available in my model.........Is there any way you can help to do so ?

This thread for requests unlocked bios for Lenovo Y50-70 (Z50-70, G50-70) only. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, Klem!

Could you help me with remove whitelist and unlock the additional bios settings?

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6v2wya

Thanks!

BTW I found some error messages while script working such as 

Error 201: [FPTw.exe] cannot be run on the current platform. 
Please contact your vendor.

is it ok?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, assad77 said:

Hi, Klem!

Could you help me with remove whitelist and unlock the additional bios settings?

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6v2wya

Thanks!

BTW I found some error messages while script working such as 

Error 201: [FPTw.exe] cannot be run on the current platform. 
Please contact your vendor.

is it ok?

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Rawcode said:

Hello!

Could you unlock the bios, vbios, and whitelist?
Thanks :)

 

The backup tool showed a bunch of error though :/

 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g2k1js

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Funny Boy said:

Hi Klem,

Could you unlock the bios, vbios, and whitelist?  

My bios file (Lenovo Y50-70, version: LENOVO 9ECN43WW V3.03): https://www.sendspace.com/file/7k3myt

 

Thanks :-)

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, 

me too, I have the same version 9ECN43WW V3.03

 

Can you kindly provide me the unlocked/de-whitelisted BIOS?

 

Thank you very much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, fox2000 said:

Hello, 

me too, I have the same version 9ECN43WW V3.03

 

Can you kindly provide me the unlocked/de-whitelisted BIOS?

 

Thank you very much!

Hi!

You can send me your file backup of bios in PM.  For creating backup of bios use attached program. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as Administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Post here or send me this archive "results" via PM, or upload it into any fileserver and send me the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

or

http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/NC9WuxRI/file.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Klem said:

Hi!

You can send me your file backup of bios in PM.  For creating backup of bios use attached program. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as Administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Post here or send me this archive "results" via PM, or upload it into any fileserver and send me the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

or

http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/NC9WuxRI/file.html

Hello,

 

here you are the link to results archive:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/txp7zq

 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, arca said:

Hi Klem,

could you unlock my bios vbios and remove whitelist, please?
I sent my bios rom file (Lenovo Y50-70) for link:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/p6za6w

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

7 minutes ago, fox2000 said:

Hello,

 

here you are the link to results archive:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/txp7zq

 

Thank you!

Ok. Check your PM box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, halanloose said:

Is there any possibility unlock the 48hz screen limit?

Hi!

No, it's impossible. It's Lenovo's hardware design for this laptop model. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Klem

 

I have a Lenovo Y50-70

 

Could you help me to remove whitelist for wifi card upgrade and unlock additional hidden menus on my bios?

 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/41c2ck

Edited by okanatabag
lack of information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, okanatabag said:

Hi Klem

 

I have a Lenovo Y50-70

 

Could you help me to remove whitelist for wifi card upgrade and unlock additional hidden menus on my bios?

 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/41c2ck

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By Axel de S
      Hello guys,
      I have a GT72VR 6RE with G-sync MSI Laptop. Sadly the GPU is partially dead (artefacts all over the screen, crashes, windows detecting a damaged hardware etc...).

      So I bought an other GTX1070 MXM on ebay, which was used in a Vortex G65 6RE before.
      Sadly, when I plug the new GPU in the laptop, the laptop screen stays completly off, but i can use the HDMI port. So i though that I would just have to flash the vbios to the one I was using on the GPU that died, but I couldn't because of a mismatch betwen the PCI Device ID.
      The new GPU ID is : 10DE 1BA1 - 1462 11AF and the previous GPU ID was :10DE 1BE1 - 1462 11AF
      Pretty close right? but the A1 and E1 variation are fcking everything up. I've read that 1BA1 is for non G-sync and 1BE1 is for G-sync. I've also read that the G-sync variation is not part of the card but is an external part no on the GPU board.

      So now I'm wondering what can I do : is there a way to force the vbios flash or to change the PCI ID ? I really need some help here. I'm no expert and I've try as much as I could. Maybe I need to do some vbios editing but I don't really know how to do it and what to do exactly to make this work.

      Thank you very much for your help guys
    • By learnfromit
      alienware 15 r2 970m with i7-6700hq vbios request so i can overclock and mess with voltage.

      BIOS version backup made with techpowerup GPU-z.

      GM204.rom
       
      or can someone re direct me to one already made that will work? all links i find are dead, thanks.

    • By Diky
      help me to unlock amd-v acer aspire one 725
      it's my vars file
      please..
      vars.rar
    • By Awesome14
      I found this: https://photonicsguy.ca/projects/t530
       
      It's a nice how to on altering the whitelist on the W530/T530 laptop.
    • By 9vul14
      Hey allI, I need help  with modding my BIOS. I was wondering if anyone could help me mod my BIOS to unlock the 'Advanced' tab which I don't have on my InsydeH20 F.52 Rev 5.0 Bios? Thanks so much and I look forward to your response! Laptop: HP Pavilion x360  ba109tx
       
      Specs: 
      i7-8550U
      Nvidia Geforce 940MX
      Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
      12GB DDR4-2400 SODIMM RAM
      128GB SSD, 1TB HDD
       
      Laptop Product Page: https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c05650773
      Vanilla BIOS: https://support.hp.com/sg-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-14-ba100-x360-convertible-pc/16851098/model/18161600
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.