Jump to content
Klem

Lenovo Y50-70 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello, Klem, will you help me remove the hardware limit so called whitelist from bios LENOVO-9BCN91WW.rom,

I tried it myself but I could not handle it.

I wanted to install the M.2 Intel 9260NGW card.

I would be very grateful for your help and time.

I uploaded my backup with your app here https://www.sendspace.com/file/1xhb7k

Edited by Slax
new link added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hello, I would like to fully unlock the features of my BIOS. Thank you.

By the way, the bios tool seems to have thought my system was x32 even though windows 10 is 64 bit and my processor is x64 based as well so I'm wondering if this is a glitch or something?

 

Backup: https://www.sendspace.com/file/7h0x33

Edited by Solfr
more information added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slax said:

Hello, Klem, will you help me remove the hardware limit so called whitelist from bios LENOVO-9BCN91WW.rom,

I tried it myself but I could not handle it.

I wanted to install the M.2 Intel 9260NGW card.

I would be very grateful for your help and time.

I uploaded my backup with your app here https://www.sendspace.com/file/1xhb7k

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

38 minutes ago, Solfr said:

Hello, I would like to fully unlock the features of my BIOS. Thank you.

By the way, the bios tool seems to have thought my system was x32 even though windows 10 is 64 bit and my processor is x64 based as well so I'm wondering if this is a glitch or something?

 

Backup: https://www.sendspace.com/file/7h0x33

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Beer added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Solfr said:

Hello, I would like to fully unlock the features of my BIOS. Thank you.

By the way, the bios tool seems to have thought my system was x32 even though windows 10 is 64 bit and my processor is x64 based as well so I'm wondering if this is a glitch or something?

 

Backup: https://www.sendspace.com/file/7h0x33

 

1 hour ago, Slax said:

Hello, Klem, will you help me remove the hardware limit so called whitelist from bios LENOVO-9BCN91WW.rom,

I tried it myself but I could not handle it.

I wanted to install the M.2 Intel 9260NGW card.

I would be very grateful for your help and time.

I uploaded my backup with your app here https://www.sendspace.com/file/1xhb7k

Hi

method lower the BIOS to version 1.13 or 1.14 and flash mod version 3.03 can destroy your laptop

The EC recovery method with team flashit "EC file" /ECP does not solve the problem

In the future you can get problems with the work of your laptop

you must know it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Slax said:

Beer added

P.S. you threw the money into the rubbish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Molfar said:

P.S. you threw the money into the rubbish

 --- Flash Devices Found ---
    GD25Q64    ID:0xC84017    Size: 8192KB (65536Kb)

PDR Region does not exist.
GBE Region does not exist.

- Reading Flash [0x800000] 4096KB of 4096KB - 100% complete.
- Erasing Flash Block [0x407000] - 100% complete.
- Programming Flash [0x407000]   28KB of   28KB - 100% complete.
- Erasing Flash Block [0x40E000] - 100% complete.
- Programming Flash [0x40E000]   24KB of   24KB - 100% complete.
- Erasing Flash Block [0x414000] - 100% complete.
- Programming Flash [0x414000]   16KB of   16KB - 100% complete.
- Erasing Flash Block [0x41F000] - 100% complete.
- Programming Flash [0x41F000]    4KB of    4KB - 100% complete.
- Erasing Flash Block [0x622000] - 100% complete.
- Programming Flash [0x622000] 1528KB of 1528KB - 100% complete.
- Erasing Flash Block [0x6CB000] - 100% complete.
- Programming Flash [0x6CB000]    8KB of    8KB - 100% complete.
- Erasing Flash Block [0x6D5000] - 100% complete.
- Programming Flash [0x6D5000]   24KB of   24KB - 100% complete.
- Erasing Flash Block [0x6FE000] - 100% complete.
- Programming Flash [0x6FE000]    4KB of    4KB - 100% complete.
- Erasing Flash Block [0x705000] - 100% complete.
- Programming Flash [0x705000]    4KB of    4KB - 100% complete.
- Erasing Flash Block [0x761000] - 100% complete.
- Programming Flash [0x761000]  288KB of  288KB - 100% complete.
- Erasing Flash Block [0x800000] - 100% complete.
- Programming Flash [0x800000]    4KB of    4KB - 100% complete.
- Verifying Flash [0x800000] 4096KB of 4096KB - 100% complete.
RESULT: The data is identical.

FPT Operation Passed

 

works perfectly 

 

and flashit ec 

 

now

bios firmware

and ec have

the same number 91ww

 

works perfectly

Edited by Slax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, yuhua Cui said:
 

Hi Klem

Can you please unlock my bios for advance menu + Vbios mod + white list removal etc. results attached in the link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/d3tj3g

 

Thanks

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Edited by Klem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hello everyone, i'm new in the forum.

First of all sorry for my bad english and ty very much for your job.

 

i'm the owner of a y50-70 860m 4gb vram model, i'm actually run ubuntu 18.10,

 

i'm looking for unlock my advanced menù and clean whitelist for wifi card.

 

There is any way to send u my backup while using linux ?  how ? 

 

Sorry for my english and ty again for your job.

 

EDIT : is a bad idea install win 10 on VM in virtualbox and run your .exe ? :distracted:

Edited by Pretorian91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pretorian91 said:

Hello everyone, i'm new in the forum.

First of all sorry for my bad english and ty very much for your job.

 

i'm the owner of a y50-70 860m 4gb vram model, i'm actually run ubuntu 18.10,

 

i'm looking for unlock my advanced menù and clean whitelist for wifi card.

 

There is any way to send u my backup while using linux ?  how ? 

 

Sorry for my english and ty again for your job.

Hi!

You can prepare any bootable USB flash drive with Windows 8.1, and then create your bios backup.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Klem said:

Hi!

You can prepare any bootable USB flash drive with Windows 8.1, and then create your bios backup.

Hello, you was very fast ty.

 

i installed win 8.1 and that's my result : https://www.sendspace.com/file/73kgqs

 

the program reveals 32bit system.

 

can i have pls my unlucked bios ? and can i ask u which program u use for flash the bios ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pretorian91 said:

Hello, you was very fast ty.

 

i installed win 8.1 and that's my result : https://www.sendspace.com/file/73kgqs

 

the program reveals 32bit system.

 

can i have pls my unlucked bios ? and can i ask u which program u use for flash the bios ?

Ok. Check your PM box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello?

I'm working in south korea company.

 

I want add intel wireless M.2 NGFF 8260 in Lenovo Y50-70(not touch).

But, can't add because of whitelist. I can't see in samsung, LG, HP Notebook series.

 

So I find this site and How to add intel 8260 wireless card in Lenovo Y50-70(not touch)?

If you know step, please explain.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, atasis said:

Hello?

I'm working in south korea company.

 

I want add intel wireless M.2 NGFF 8260 in Lenovo Y50-70(not touch).

But, can't add because of whitelist. I can't see in samsung, LG, HP Notebook series.

 

So I find this site and How to add intel 8260 wireless card in Lenovo Y50-70(not touch)?

If you know step, please explain.

 

Thanks.

Hi!

Send me your file bios backup. To create backup of bios use attached program. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as Administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

or

http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/NC9WuxRI/file.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

Most important thing for me is to unlock CPU overclock in ym Y50-70 (i5-4210H) is it possible ?

If so GPU OC too and unlock everything inside. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

2 minutes ago, xSky said:

Most important thing for me is to unlock CPU overclock in ym Y50-70 (i5-4210H) is it possible ?

No, mobile CPU as i5-4210H can not support overclock.

 

5 minutes ago, xSky said:

If so GPU OC too and unlock everything inside. 

Yes, Nvidia GPU can be overclocked. Just download and use Nvidia Inspector utility to overclock your graphic card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Klem

 

i have a lenovo y 50 -70 (i7 4710hq 2.5ghz 8gb ram gtx860m)

and i would like to get my exp gdc v8.4 with a gtx 760 direct cu working through the ngff slot in the mother board

does it even need a flashed bios ? or it can just work

i uploaded the bios results here : " https://www.sendspace.com/file/svl7n9 "

thanks :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Outward said:

Hello Klem

 

i have a lenovo y 50 -70 (i7 4710hq 2.5ghz 8gb ram gtx860m)

and i would like to get my exp gdc v8.4 with a gtx 760 direct cu working through the ngff slot in the mother board

does it even need a flashed bios ? or it can just work

i uploaded the bios results here : " https://www.sendspace.com/file/svl7n9 "

thanks :D

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, Klem?

 

I have a Lenovo Y50-70 not touch Screen. (i7-4 generation, GTX860M, 8GB RAM)

I want use Intel AC8260 in Y50-70.

 

Can you remove whitelist in Y50-70?

I uploaded My BIOS Result file here https://www.sendspace.com/file/khimo0

 

Thanks!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, atasis said:

Hello, Klem?

 

I have a Lenovo Y50-70 not touch Screen. (i7-4 generation, GTX860M, 8GB RAM)

I want use Intel AC8260 in Y50-70.

 

Can you remove whitelist in Y50-70?

I uploaded My BIOS Result file here https://www.sendspace.com/file/khimo0

 

Thanks!!!

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I ask you something?

 

How to apply that result file?

Because exist 5 bin files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, atasis said:

Can I ask you something?

 

How to apply that result file?

Because exist 5 bin files.

 

You need upload full archive "results" to any fileserver, then send me the link. Check your private messages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WHAAAZAAAP said:

Hello klem i made a backup of the bios with your program but it recognise them as version x32 and not x64.
I have lenovo y50-70 uhd . Thats my bios file https://www.sendspace.com/file/1ekr5m

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By brunon80
      Hi everyone, I'm looking for the modified bios Prema of the W3x0ET (GTX 660m + i7 3630m) for months, the performance of the notebook is excellent despite its age, but it has already reached its limit and I know that it can deliver even more if someone being able to help me will be very grateful.
      Thanks!

    • By Shuren
      Hello Thank You for taking time to read this...i got Clevo w550eu i would love if someone give me unlocked/Modded Bios for it ...thanks again
    • By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo ThinkPad T450s.
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, then you can post your request in this thread.
      Important!
      For creating bios backup and to flash bios mod, you must use any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip!
       
      Just dump your Bios using any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip, then post it in this thread or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.
       
       

      CH341A programmer:
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-Programmer-CH341A-Series-Burner-Chip-24-EEPROM-BIOS-Writer-25-SPI-Flash-AU/153117073868?epid=577511738&hash=item23a67d21cc:g:XKEAAOSw5UdbW-iL
       
      https://www.amazon.com/Parts-tower-CH341A-Programmer-Software/dp/B01FVVHCVC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1522179315&sr=8-4&keywords=ch341a&dpID=51BO7eGgO5L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
       
      SOIC8/SOP8 test clip:
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Soic8-Sop8-Flash-Chip-Ic-Test-Clips-Socket-Adpter-Bios-24-25-93-Programmer/201414947737?hash=item2ee5443399:g:up8AAOSw1Fda8qkt
       
      https://www.amazon.ca/MAUSAN-Socket-Adapter-150MIL-205MIL/dp/B06ZYSNJF3/ref=pd_sbs_21_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=XM79QJWGED6B4K2VEZDJ
       
      How to use it:
       
      Also, you can search on YouTube a lot of guide for CH341a.
       
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.