Klem

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need help from anyone willing, I would like to overclock the cpu and gpu but the bios won't let me or doesn't have such an option? I've done some looking up and it brought me here.

• Bios Modder
3 minutes ago, Badgy said:

I need help from anyone willing, I would like to overclock the cpu and gpu but the bios won't let me or doesn't have such an option? I've done some looking up and it brought me here.

Hi!

CPU can't be overclocked, even with unlocked bios. GPU you can overclock without unlocked bios, just use Nvidia Inspector utility.

On 3/12/2021 at 12:12 PM, Klem said:

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Hi Klem,

I am truly sorry that it has been few months I could not get back to you.

Thank you for replying, this time I will be way more promptly. Can you please send me PM once again?

• Bios Modder
5 hours ago, Erwin said:

Hi Klem,

I am truly sorry that it has been few months I could not get back to you.

Thank you for replying, this time I will be way more promptly. Can you please send me PM once again?

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• Bios Modder
2 hours ago, youmixtop said:

Hi,

I was traing to upgrade the wifi card to ax200ngw,

Can you help me with the whitelist. 

thanks.

Lenovo y50-70 4k

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C3z7w9bHENnOSmwb3qYftRFGVDLSMDNI/view?usp=sharing

Hi!

Ok. Check your Inbox.

• Bios Modder
13 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Hi Klem,

I have responded again to your chat, can you please also check your email?

Thanks

Hi!

Ok. Send me your file bios backup (results.rar).

On 6/5/2021 at 3:34 PM, Klem said:

Hi!

Ok. Send me your file bios backup (results.rar).

https://www.sendspace.com/file/camfyr

As Attached

Lol sorry again for my late reply, 

I want to have Vbios mod to overclock my GPU, i also wish to whitelist my m2 / wifi card slot for easier egpu setup later on

I guess i am asking for the whole package, same like others

• Bios Modder
On 6/12/2021 at 5:38 AM, Erwin said:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/camfyr

As Attached

Lol sorry again for my late reply, 

I want to have Vbios mod to overclock my GPU, i also wish to whitelist my m2 / wifi card slot for easier egpu setup later on

I guess i am asking for the whole package, same like others

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

Edited by Klem

Hello, i have a y50-70 that i would like to swap wifi card in the future (for a external gpu), swap the screen (idk if it needs bios whitelist) and i would like to overclock both GPU over the base clock limits and CPU. After my request for help i have a question, my system went to repair a couple years ago and when it came back my motherboard had no "identification number" per say, so every time i would update drivers he would replace mines with generic ones and fuck up my whole computer. Post this, would my pc be f*d up because of this if i install the modded BIOS or it would be fine, and is it possible to insert a "identification number" to solve my problem?

Sorry for the overwelming request, but if you could help would be amazing.

Thank you and have a nice day.

• Bios Modder
22 minutes ago, Mike26 said:

and is it possible to insert a "identification number" to solve my problem?

Hi!

If you have your initial identification numbers (on stickers, on the case or in other places), then I think they can be inserted into your BIOS.

2 minutes ago, Klem said:

Hi!

If you have your initial identification numbers (on stickers, on the case or in other places), then I think they can be inserted into your BIOS.

Hi, i forgot to mention, my computer is a laptop and all the stickers i had on it were about the gpu and cpu.

• Bios Modder
2 minutes ago, Mike26 said:

Hi, i forgot to mention, my computer is a laptop and all the stickers i had on it were about the gpu and cpu.

Again, If you have your initial identification numbers (on stickers, on the case or in other places), then I think they can be inserted into your BIOS.

12 minutes ago, Klem said:

Again, If you have your initial identification numbers (on stickers, on the case or in other places), then I think they can be inserted into your BIOS.

Okok, thank you i have a sticker in the back of the computer that contains all the s/n and m/n of the computer. Maybe thats the number. Thank you.

• Bios Modder
3 minutes ago, Mike26 said:

Okok, thank you i have a sticker in the back of the computer that contains all the s/n and m/n of the computer. Maybe thats the number. Thank you.

Yes, I think these numbers are what you need.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 10:24 AM, Klem said:

Yes, I think these numbers are what you need.

Thank you, still i would like an unlocked BIOS for the reasons i mentioned early in my 1st post if that would be possible.

What do i need to do to?

• Klem changed the title to Lenovo Y50-70 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod
  • Klem featured and unfeatured this topic