• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Bios Modder
2 minutes ago, Leo_Elektronik said:

Hi!

I would like to request an unlocked Bios for my Lenovo Y50 70 :)

Please unlock the advanced menus, vBios and remove whitelist.

Thanks !

Here is my Bios: (latest v3.03)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/y6mn6j

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Hello guys, I had my bios flashed and some time later sleep mode didn't work proberly, the laptop went to sleep mode normally and after I tried to wake it up, the keyboard blinked 1 sec and then it just restarted. Then I wiped windows 10 and tried severel other os like win 7 Ubuntu etc. It still didn't work. Lastly I just flashed normal bios and then had to remove my upgraded wireless card now I can't flash because the sleep bug doesn't work anymore for me. 

I've been searching for two days now and I wanted to ask if someone could help me with:

1. Fixing the sleep issue

2. Flashing bios and removing bios 

Or maybe just flash bios without sleep because I really need the wireless card back in. 

Thanks in advance

• Bios Modder
8 minutes ago, saif said:

Hi!

I would like to request an unlocked Bios for my Lenovo Y50-70. Please unlock the advanced menus, vBios and remove whitelist.

Thanks !

Here is my Bios:  https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/7UOGO1Ww/file.html

Hi!

Ok. Check your Inbox.

• Bios Modder
9 hours ago, Big dog said:

hello can you help me please. I want to upgrade my wifi card and remove whitelist and unlock additional menus and settings in bios. my laptop is a lenovo y50-70 touch. my back up bios=https://www.sendspace.com/file/l895zv

Hi!

Ok. Your unlocked bios done. Check PM.

Edited by Klem

Greetings!:)

I would like to ask you to unlock bios and vbios, my little bastard really need to undervolting, summer is comming!

Spec:

Lenovo Y50-70,

Gtx 960m 4gb,

I7-4720HQ,

Win10,

BIOS (backup from UniversalBIOSBackupToolKit): 9ECN43WW (v. 3.03) (tried use your software but one can't work, second link is dead).

https://www52.zippyshare.com/v/5oXYQNxA/file.html

And a little advice to not mess up with those littles, what software to use to flash your modded version (it's any problem to use not dedicated soft from lenovo)?

Thanks for your patient and time!:)

Edited by Siergiejska

• Bios Modder
16 minutes ago, Siergiejska said:

my little bastard really need to undervolting, summer is comming!

Hi!

Unfortunately unlocked bios can't help you with undervolting. Also I think that undevolt in bios it is not a good idea. If you want to undervolt your CPU, then just use Intel XTU utility or Throttle Stop utility.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey!

Hmm, already tried ThrottleStop few days ago and it's working smooth to undervolt i7 but y50-70 have one thermal pipe, so if GPU was temp problem, CPU usually too. Someone on web told me to try unlock gpu bios, aka vbios to change clock's or voltage, using Nvidia Inspector (now after running and changing no matter what - BSOD after using some games/adobe etc).

Maybe it's other way?

Edited by Siergiejska

• Bios Modder
12 minutes ago, Siergiejska said:

Someone on web told me to try unlock gpu bios, aka vbios to change clock's or voltage, using Nvidia Inspector (now after running and changing no matter what - BSOD after using some games/adobe etc).

Unlocked vbios can help you to overclock your Nvidia card (but no to undervolt).

• Thumbs Up 1

• Bios Modder
42 minutes ago, Leo_Elektronik said:

Hi Klem !

I upgraded my motherboard and would like to request another fully unlocked bios (gpu, white list and advanced tabs)   :)

Here is my bios: https://www.sendspace.com/file/p6k0dz

Thanks a lot !

Regards

Leon

Hi!

Ok. Your fully unlocked bios (Nvidia GPU, white list and advanced tabs) done. Check your Inbox.

Edited by Klem

3 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Ok. Your fully unlocked bios (Nvidia GPU, white list and advanced tabs) done. Check your Inbox.

Thanks again ! :)

But since I have flashed the bios, my Nuvo Button stopped working. Does this has something to do with the bios ? Also my preinstalled OS License is gone.

Regards

Leon

• Klem changed the title to Lenovo Y50-70 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod
  • Klem featured and unfeatured this topic