Klem

On 12/18/2018 at 12:32 PM, Klem said:

Hi!

Unlocked bios does not help with refresh rate. It's hardware Lenovo design for this laptop model.

Thank you for letting me know about it. But I would still like advanced menu on bios and also remove whitelist for wifi adapter.

On 12/18/2018 at 12:56 PM, Albert94 said:

In any case, I will be happy to share my experience in this matter, but I need some time to prepare the instructions. Perhaps someone it will be useful :)

There are no such listing in my adapter option. Just single 48hz. If any other way around will be greatly appreciated.

Hello Klem, Thank you. I would still like my advanced bios menu unlocked and whitelist removed

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Bios Modder
15 minutes ago, Rajibmistic said:

Hello Klem, Thank you. I would still like my advanced bios menu unlocked and whitelist removed

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Hello again, Klem.
I got an unlocked BIOS, but I have a question:
When i try to change the Core Voltage Offset in the BIOS at least for 1mV, the laptop "dies" .... Is this a BIOS bug?
After exiting the BIOS, the laptop screen does not turn on, and for 5-6 hours I reanimate the device. (I take out the RAM, CMOS battery, HDD).
After 100-150 power on / off, it is difficult to revive it, while the settings on the Overclocking tab return to standard values, of course.
Although, for example, in Intel XTU my system is perfectly customizable, and works great on such parameters (-75mV)
 (but the values are not saved after a reboot)

SOS

• Bios Modder
2 hours ago, Albert94 said:

Hello again, Klem.
I got an unlocked BIOS, but I have a question:
When i try to change the Core Voltage Offset in the BIOS at least for 1mV, the laptop "dies" .... Is this a BIOS bug?
After exiting the BIOS, the laptop screen does not turn on, and for 5-6 hours I reanimate the device. (I take out the RAM, CMOS battery, HDD).
After 100-150 power on / off, it is difficult to revive it, while the settings on the Overclocking tab return to standard values, of course.
Although, for example, in Intel XTU my system is perfectly customizable, and works great on such parameters (-75mV)
 (but the values are not saved after a reboot)

SOS

This thread only for bios unlock requests, not for discuss about laptop!

Don't try to change any Voltage Offset in the BIOS, it can break your laptop! To undervolt CPU just use software like Throttle Stop utility or Intel XTU utility.

Try read this pages:

Be careful with change any settings in bios setup menu! Before you change any settings in bios, you must absolutely exactly know what you want change and how! Don't try to disable Intel graphic card!

If you set any settings to wrong value, then laptop break and can't start!

Hi, i have a problem with my onbord hd4600, got blackscreen.. works only over hdmi.. is it possible with  vbios or advanced settings to change the gtx960 graphic adapter as the primary one? IM also Interested in overclocking options.. Thanks a lot this is awsome work.. greetz

https://www.sendspace.com/file/b7gctb 64bit win 10

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, AndOne77 said:

is it possible with  vbios or advanced settings to change the gtx960 graphic adapter as the primary one?

Hi!

No, it's impossible to set the gtx960 graphic adapter as the primary, because Y50-70 use Optimus technology. Unlocked bios can't help in this case.

Hi Klem!

I'm kindly adding myselft to the requesters for an unlocked version of  a BIOS. I have sent You the results of the backup tools script in a PM.

Do You mind creating unlocked version of it, so I could manage the Advanced tab in BIOS and change wifi module etc.? 

Thanks!

TJ

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, tom.jd said:

Hi Klem!

I'm kindly adding myselft to the requesters for an unlocked version of  a BIOS. I have sent You the results of the backup tools script in a PM.

Do You mind creating unlocked version of it, so I could manage the Advanced tab in BIOS and change wifi module etc.? 

Thanks!

TJ

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Hello, thank you in advance for your service

May you please remove my whitelist and unlock the advanced and additional hidden menus?

Laptop:

Lenovo y50-70 64 BIT

Bios: LENOVO 9ECN43WW(V3.03), 12.08.2015

Your Bios Backup Tools V12_2 shows only 32bit? 

Link to results.rar: https://www.sendspace.com/file/r2p7xy

• Bios Modder
3 minutes ago, Minosaurier said:

Hello, thank you in advance for your service

May you please remove my whitelist and unlock the advanced and additional hidden menus?

Laptop:

Lenovo y50-70 64 BIT

Bios: LENOVO 9ECN43WW(V3.03), 12.08.2015

Your Bios Backup Tools V12_2 shows only 32bit? 

Link to results.rarhttps://www.sendspace.com/file/r2p7xy

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• Bios Modder
8 hours ago, IVAKA said:

Hi Klem, 

I have written to you a private message, but I will give a link here as well. :) Happy New Year to all.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/dvk3mv

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Hi Klem,

could you please remove the whitelist for wifi adapters? 

I have a Lenovo y50-70 with Win10 64bit. The backup tool detected 32 bit (instead of 64 bit) and showed some errors:

1. Error 201: [FPTw.exe] cannot be run on the current platform.

2. Error 28: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash access.

Thank you very much for your help :)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vxy8gr

• Bios Modder
2 minutes ago, narkry said:

Hi Klem,

could you please remove the whitelist for wifi adapters? 

I have a Lenovo y50-70 with Win10 64bit. The backup tool detected 32 bit (instead of 64 bit) and showed some errors:

1. Error 201: [FPTw.exe] cannot be run on the current platform.

2. Error 28: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash access.

Thank you very much for your help :)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vxy8gr

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Bios Modder
13 minutes ago, Sin said:

Hello.

Please:
- remove my whitelist
- unlock the advanced and additional hidden menus?

Lenovo y50-70 , Win 10 x64

Bios: 9ECN44WW (V3.04)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/yd1jef

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Klem changed the title to Lenovo Y50-70 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod
  • Klem featured and unfeatured this topic