Klem

• Bios Modder
Just now, claytona500 said:

Hey Klem, I was wondering if you could help me get my bios unlocked for me to have all the hidden options? What all do you need from me? Thanks!

Hi!

Send me your file backup of bios.  For creating backup of bios use attached program. Unzip attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Bios Modder
3 hours ago, wierzytelny said:

Hi Klem, can you please unlock my vBios for overclock 960M
and unlock additional menus and settings in bios setup menu.

y50-70 FHD 960M.

Hi!

Send me your file backup of bios.  For creating backup of bios use attached program. Unzip attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM, or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.

Hi Klem.
I have a problem with the backup tool.
I have unzipped it to the desktop and run as an admnisitrator and the program go through, but it didn't make the result archive.
What is the problem?
I have Y50-70 with bios version : 9ECN43WW(V3.03)
Thanks.

• Bios Modder
25 minutes ago, Kelecar said:

Hi Klem.
I have a problem with the backup tool.
I have unzipped it to the desktop and run as an admnisitrator and the program go through, but it didn't make the result archive.
What is the problem?
I have Y50-70 with bios version : 9ECN43WW(V3.03)
Thanks.

Hi!

1. Completely disable laptop with long press and hold the "Power" button.

2. Go in bios setup menu, and on the last page "Save and Exit" set "Default Settings".

3.  Run backup tool ( as Administrator) again.

24 minutes ago, Klem said:

Hi!

1. Completely disable laptop with long press and hold the "Power" button.

2. Go in bios setup menu, and on the last page "Save and Exit" set "Default Settings".

3.  Run backup tool ( as Administrator) again.

Done, but still don't work. When the program running i can see some error messages, but it runs through.
When it finished i have this message.
The first line says: The specified path is not found.

fnoL2eAAQbqJKzfNtGt-Pw.png

• Bios Modder
11 minutes ago, happyPanda said:

Hello Klem!
I decided to increase permormance of my y50-70 and remove whitelist as well.

Which tool to do back up bios  is better? Is aIntel Flash Programming Tool a good choice?
Thank you.

Hi!

For creating backup of bios use attached program. Unzip attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM, or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.

• Klem changed the title to Lenovo Y50-70 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod
  • Klem featured and unfeatured this topic