Klem

Hi Klem,

I would be very glad if you could help me to unlock the secure boot options in my Bios V3.03. I want a hackbook, but can't really start with because it shows no secure boot disable. Plus it's on a W10. Could you help me with it? It's the UHD i7 4710 Model with the GTX860 4GB.

Best wishes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Bios Modder
20 minutes ago, WolfsJackal said:

Hi Klem,

I would be very glad if you could help me to unlock the secure boot options in my Bios V3.03. I want a hackbook, but can't really start with because it shows no secure boot disable. Plus it's on a W10. Could you help me with it? It's the UHD i7 4710 Model with the GTX860 4GB.

Best wishes

Hi!

Check PM.

• Bios Modder
3 minutes ago, mohsenm12 said:

Hi Klem,

Please help me unlock hidden settings in bios, and if it is possible remove device whitelist. I'll send results.rar in PM.

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

hello can you help me i bought the laptop as a second hand

i would like to remove the system password ( idon't know it )  ( or just enable VT in cpu option and most option for gaming and multi tasking ) because it's disabled by the bios and i can't access the bios since i don't have the password

bios v3.03 gtx 860m 4gb

backup link :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8he0de

• Bios Modder
5 hours ago, thisaredaccount said:

Hello,

I have a Y50-70 Lenovo laptop and would like to have the WLAN whitelist removed. I will PM the results.rar file.

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM box.

8 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

hello ? 

can you help me i bought the laptop as a second hand

i would like to remove the system password ( idon't know it )  ( or just enable VT in cpu option and most option for gaming and multi tasking ) because it's disabled by the bios and i can't access the bios since i don't have the password

bios v3.03 gtx 860m 4gb

backup link :

can you help me ?

• Bios Modder
22 minutes ago, Sanad25 said:

hello ? 

can you help me i bought the laptop as a second hand

bios v3.03 gtx 860m 4gb

backup link :

can you help me ?

Hi!

No, unfortunately i can't help you in your case. Sorry.

• Bios Modder
1 minute ago, Sanad25 said:

not even unlocking VT feature on the CPU ?

I can unlock this setting in bios setup menu, but you should enable/disable it in bios setup menu.

Just now, Klem said:

I can unlock this setting in bios setup menu, but you should enable/disable it in bios setup menu.

i can't access the bios setup menu since it keep asking me about the system password ( the first owner said he never gone there even )

so i don't know

i just need to enable it to be able to open some apps 

• Bios Modder
2 minutes ago, Sanad25 said:

i can't access the bios setup menu since it keep asking me about the system password ( the first owner said he never gone there even )

so i don't know

i just need to enable it to be able to open some apps 

Therefore i wrote you that i can't help you in your case.

Hi,

I own a y50-70 and I'd like to to unlock  advanced config / remove wifi whitelist. Unfortunately when I run BACKUP_Tools12_2.exe no results appear. It does nothing for about 2-3 seconds then something like cmd window flashes for a split second and that's it. Tried running it from admin's command prompt without any success. Any advice? Thanks for your help!

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, vin9001 said:

Hi,

I own a y50-70 and I'd like to to unlock  advanced config / remove wifi whitelist. Unfortunately when I run BACKUP_Tools12_2.exe no results appear. It does nothing for about 2-3 seconds then something like cmd window flashes for a split second and that's it. Tried running it from admin's command prompt without any success. Any advice? Thanks for your help!

Hi!

Disable laptop with long press and hold the Power button, then enable laptop and run backup tool again. Run backup tool as Administrator (right click mouse on tool icon, choice "Run as Administrator").

14 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Disable laptop with long press and hold the Power button, then enable laptop and run backup tool again. Run backup tool as Administrator (right click mouse on tool icon, choice "Run as Administrator").

Running it directly from the Administrator account did the trick, thanks! Here are the files: https://www.sendspace.com/file/c55nrb 
Cheers!

I own a y50-70 and I'd like to to unlock  advanced config / remove wifi whitelist. I has aleady it but some problem. I originaly use bios from red  topic below, unfornately link is not running . Curently I use bios.

-9ecn31ww   v1.14 http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn31ww.exe ( without option whitelist and unlocked menu)

But if is possible I would like use ( with option whitelist and unlocked menu)

-Bios revision: 9ECN43WW (V3.03)    http://support.lenovo.com/it/it/products...s/DS100998

Thanks in advance.

Edited by lubomir77
Many thanks klem , your herp is excelent.

• Bios Modder
4 minutes ago, Laidback Danny said:

Hello Klem,

Can you please unlock the hidden settings, vbios(GTX960m 4gb), and Wifi whitelisting?

I've sent you a PM.

Ok. Check PM.

• Klem changed the title to Lenovo Y50-70 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod
  • Klem featured and unfeatured this topic