• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Bios Modder
13 minutes ago, highrulez said:

hai Klem,

Can you help me with my bios? remove whitelist, unlock hidden menu and vbios mod? I'll send you my bios backup

Thanks.

p/s: i PM you my bios backup.

Ok. Check your PM.

On 19 dicembre 2016 at 9:56 PM, Klem said:

Hi!

In your case try next steps:

1. Flash mod bios (all flashing procedure exactly as i described for you in PM)

2. Create bootable USB flash drive with real DOS.

3. Unzip attached archive 1.rar directly in the root of bootable USB flash drive.

4. Boot from the USB flash drive and just use this command:
 flashit  ec.bin   /ec
 Then wait a few seconds. Then reboot laptop. Done.

1.rar

Now the fan no longer produces the cyclic noise, but I can not control the fans so that they turn over 63 °.These are the bios settings.IMG_20161223_114512_converted.jpg

Edited by ChrisY50
Image too large

• Bios Modder

I think that settings on the your screenshot it's not real fan adjustments, and doesn't matter. Real fan adjustments was placed in EC firmware (not in bios), and we can't control it in bios.

5 hours ago, Klem said:

I think that settings on the your screenshot it's not real fan adjustments, and doesn't matter. Real fan adjustments was placed in EC firmware (not in bios), and we can't control it in bios.

There isn't method to change the EC? I do not understand why the fans should turn on above 40 degrees at high speeds

• Bios Modder
7 minutes ago, ChrisY50 said:

There isn't method to change the EC?

Yes.

9 minutes ago, ChrisY50 said:

I do not understand why the fans should turn on above 40 degrees at high speeds

This is desire of Lenovo. We need to ask them.

16 hours ago, Klem said:

I think that you can try use this program: 

the y50-70 is not supported

Just turned on until the temperature does not exceed about 50 °, the fans stay idle, but once exceeded, even if cold, they continue to remain switched on.

I could try to put a switch that stops the fans manually, but it's a fairly drastic solution.

Edited by ChrisY50

• Bios Modder
10 hours ago, Hroco said:

Hi sorry for my bad english. I have Lenovo Y50-70 and i want access advanced bios settings i made result.rar and upload it on my google drive. Here is the link                       https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4aGn7fbKnTeNW96YVFmZzZ3SWc/view?usp=sharing 

Thanks for your help.  :) 

Ok. Check your PM.

• Bios Modder

Just now, CEM_JONES said:

Hello Klem,

pls can you unlock the GPU-OC Limit from my Lenovo Y50-70?

GPU is the 2gb GeforceGTX960m 

GPU-Z says: Bios Version: 82.07.7c.00.0c

my result link:https://www.sendspace.com/file/i66zvc

Thank you very much

Best regards

CemJones

Ok. Check your PM.

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, Lemonysnickets said:

Hey Klem,

Could you please remove whitelist so I can change my wifi card on my lenovo y 50-70? I will pm you the results.rar. Also can I paypal you a donation for your work?

Ok. Check your PM.

Hi, Klem. Would you be so kind helping me out with my bios? Would be great to have the whitelist removed and both video bios and advanced settings available, if possible. Here's the link (actually PMed you for the privacy reasons) for the results archive. Thanks in advance!

While the backup tool was running, I noticed it fired some errors into the terminal and I actually encountered something similar recently when I was trying to update Intel ME firmware (had no luck with that btw). Not sure this is related, but I hope this won't be an issue :(

Edited by MedvetUA

• Bios Modder
4 hours ago, MedvetUA said:

Hi, Klem. Would you be so kind helping me out with my bios? Would be great to have the whitelist removed and both video bios and advanced settings available, if possible. Here's the link (actually PMed you for the privacy reasons) for the results archive. Thanks in advance!

While the backup tool was running, I noticed it fired some errors into the terminal and I actually encountered something similar recently when I was trying to update Intel ME firmware (had no luck with that btw). Not sure this is related, but I hope this won't be an issue :(

Check your PM box.

Hey Klem,

I really appreciate what you are doing. I need to get my bios whitelisted to add BCM94352Z wireless card to my lenovo y50. I have the BIOS LENOVO 9ECN31WW(V1.14). 

Could you please help me out. Thank you so much,

• Bios Modder
Just now, rickymax said:

Hey Klem,

I really appreciate what you are doing. I need to get my bios whitelisted to add BCM94352Z wireless card to my lenovo y50. I have the BIOS LENOVO 9ECN31WW(V1.14). 

Could you please help me out. Thank you so much,

Check your PM box.

• Klem changed the title to Lenovo Y50-70 unlocked BIOS menu / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod
  • Klem featured and unfeatured this topic